Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Model 3 changes - Beginning of June

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what the big deal is. I got a wireless phone charger made for the Model 3 for $35 and you can get USB-C adapters for around $8.. So the benefit of Tesla providing these is what - a $50 savings?
Well in my case...

Having the single USB port used up for the wireless frees up the second one for a Sentry Mode Usb.

Whereas with the aftermarket one uses both USB slots and you have to buy more adaptors for the Sentry USB drives.

I picked up my Model 3 today. My advisor said it was built on 6/5. It came with USB C and the wireless charger.

How about some photos of the first one in the wild? What about the inside armrest and rear passenger console; USB-C as well?

My SA hasn't got back to me. Was supposed to pick up tomorrow and going to Costa Mesa Sat instead.

What's you VIN ?

717xxx is mine.

Here's hoping we're similar.

We need a reports from someone picking up a m3 build on from 6/1 to 6/4 with vins(hopefully before mine is ready lol) to see what the actual cutoff date was for the up date ..we now know builds in and after 6/5 are confirmed to have the changes

Curious as well. Even though I'm in LA I serious doubt that my car was made this month if it's ready 6/10. I just can't see them building, testing, quality inspecting, delivery, and prep within days? But then that would be Tesla for you.

I'll post Sat on my 717, unless Tesla swaps it since I delayed 3 days. If it's not USB-C and Wireless I'm not going to refuse it at this point.

Honestly I placed my order a month before I wanted just because I was afraid Musk would raise the prices back up before end of June when I was originally going to put the order in. I don't even need it right now.

Curious as well. Even though I'm in LA I serious doubt that my car was made this month if it's ready 6/10. I just can't see them building, testing, quality inspecting, delivery, and prep within days? But then that would be Tesla for you.

I'll post Sat on my 717, unless Tesla swaps it since I delayed 3 days. If it's not USB-C and Wireless I'm not going to refuse it at this point.

Honestly I placed my order a month before I wanted just because I was afraid Musk would raise the prices back up before end of June when I was originally going to put the order in. I don't even need it right now.
Believe it. I'm also in CA and the build date of my Model 3 was 2 days before they delivered it.