Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ugly Wood Trim Strip

Do you like the light colored wood strip trim?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a Model S owner and love everything about my car and have no complaints whatsoever about Tesla or my awesome car.

I'm a very early 3 reservationist and won't have many configuration options which is fine. I'm excited about the Model 3 and know it will be an amazing, game changing vehicle. With that said, I'd like to take a poll regarding that light colored(probably a $1 part) trim piece.

I love the look of the Model 3, I want rear wheel drive, would prob choose black interior anyhow, solid roof is cool etc. but dang that light colored wood strip trim piece wheel is so bugly:eek:. What do other reservationists think about that wood trim?

I'm a Model S owner and love everything about my car and have no complaints whatsoever about Tesla or my awesome car.

I'm a very early 3 reservationist and won't have many configuration options which is fine. I'm excited about the Model 3 and know it will be an amazing, game changing vehicle. With that said, I'd like to take a poll regarding that light colored(probably a $1 part) trim piece.

I love the look of the Model 3, I want rear wheel drive, would prob choose black interior anyhow, solid roof is cool etc. but dang that light colored wood strip trim piece wheel is so bugly:eek:. What do other reservationists think about that wood trim?

The Model S has always had a wood strip as an option. Is your only complaint that the wood is too light?

More often than not, one would questions another's choice when it is different to theirs. You get a choice and if that's different to what I like you better explain exactly what you like and why you like that ;)

To me, the wood on the dash is taking a play out the BMW i3's playbook.
dash.jpg