Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far it has worked quite well. Speed limits it recognises are shown depicted in the real-time view of the road now

it has made a couple of mistakes, in roadworks a partially occluded 10mph was read as 70, and an upside down 10 was read as 30

C85D262D-9122-414B-A742-9623E9FF95A4.png

it has made a couple of mistakes, in roadworks a partially occluded 10mph was read as 70, and an upside down 10 was read as 30

I think that possibly shows the difference in operation from the apparent Mobileye patent. It looks like its single object recognition, like much of the other signs and objects it reads - "thats a 70 mph speed sign" rather than the patents method of "thats a speed sign, and it says 70 on it".

So if you were to tap the 30 on your screen, would it set the limit to 30?

As you pass the sign, it changes the limit (top-right where it shows 40 in the pic) to 30, yeah, just like it did previously for map-based limits

But not the TACC speed? Just like the original? Which is understandable at this stage of the FSD game.

Anyone who has got 2020.32.x and not got FSD wish to comment on what functionality they get? I hope its available on both although I would think that when we get chime on green, its only for FSD.

I'm actually looking forward to the cruise set speed improvements too.

Now I know what I will be up to later today. On the look out for some gantry signs.

Reactions: PrGrPa and drewpost
But not the TACC speed? Just like the original? Which is understandable at this stage of the FSD game.

Anyone who has got 2020.32.x and not got FSD wish to comment on what functionality they get? I hope its available on both although I would think that when we get chime on green, its only for FSD.

I'm actually looking forward to the cruise set speed improvements too.

Now I know what I will be up to later today. On the look out for some gantry signs.
So you need FSD for it to change speed limit automatically?