Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

joexn

Banned
Sep 17, 2021
UK
2021.44.30 is rolling out to the UK soon. Once I get the update file, I'll update this post and include the release notes. It's likely only going to contain minor bug fixes relating to some of the bugs with V11. It'll be unlikely that there are any UI changes in this release as Elon only said two days ago that changes were coming after feedback.

The online manuals for Model S, 3, X and Y are currently being updated for V11 in preparation for the release. You can find references to 2021.44.30 on the new manuals (these are only available for North America, the Europe manuals are still being rolled out hence the 404 errors on the current manuals).

The only feature of 2021.44.30 known at the moment is Track Mode for the Palladium Model S, but this is obviously unobtainable in the UK.

__

I was going to update the previous 2021.44.x thread but it has been locked and split into various threads about V11.

Reactions: Js1977 and MrT3
What is track mode tho please?
It gives you control over power bias between front and rear wheels, traction control and regen braking plus g force meter and lap timer.

Reactions: Js1977
Release notes for 2021.44.30:

Minor Fixes – Available in the UK
This release contains minor bug fixes and improvements.

Track Mode – Unknown Availability in UK
Optimise your Plaid configuration for dynamic driving exclusively on closed courses and experience the unmatched performance at many different venues. To enable, tap Controls > Pedals & Steering > Track Mode.
- Thermals: The heat pump system cools more aggressively, maximising powertrain endurance and performance. Enable post-drive cooling to shorten wait times between sessions.
- Drive Systems: Torque vectoring authority is increased across the three motors, elevating the vehicle
s agility and cornering capability. The accelerator pedal allows more precise torque control, and regenerative braking power is strengthened to recover more energy.
- Suspension: Adaptive damping reduces vehicle motions, improving handling and promoting driver confidence. Ride height is automatically set to 'Low' upon drive off.
- Display: A track-focused interface includes a lap timer, G-meter (real-time accelerometer), vehicle thermals monitor, Dashcam video capture, vehicle telemetry capture and offers customisation options.

Last edited:
FA20A548-081B-4F41-87CD-3574955AB462.jpeg

This is a relatively fast roll out so expect the update very soon!

Installed this morning. No notification, only an invite on the touchscreen to install or schedule. It seemed to have downloaded the update without me knowing about it, as I couldn't immediately install as I was about to drive, but it offered to do so again when I parked up, without the car being on WiFi. So, that's different.

Installed this morning. No notification, only an invite on the touchscreen to install or schedule. It seemed to have downloaded the update without me knowing about it, as I couldn't immediately install as I was about to drive, but it offered to do so again when I parked up, without the car being on WiFi. So, that's different.

Yes. Priority download over LTE to fix heatpump issues.