Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heya all.
Has anyone ordered a SR+ and had it confirmed if it will arrive with the 2021 spec or the current 2022 spec (rear heated seats &wheel, matts and the greater range). Would love to hear if anyone else has been told what they should be receiving.

Heya all.
Has anyone ordered a SR+ and had it confirmed if it will arrive with the 2021 spec or the current 2022 spec (rear heated seats &wheel, matts and the greater range). Would love to hear if anyone else has been told what they should be receiving.

I spoke to sales person who phoned to confirm I was ready for collection. I asked him to confirm exactly what would be getting - confirmed heated seats front and rear and using the ‘internal tool’ that it was the 305 mile variant, but old acceleration. Email follow up -

Ordered on 29th September.

“As discussed, I have searched for your Model 3 (LRW3F7FJ0MC3XXXX) and it has the below specification.

Test Cycle Range: 491 KM
Acceleration: 5.6s”

Heya all.

Yes.

Arriving one week tomorrow: Blue/Black SR+ with new 60kwh battery, heated seats and heated wheel. Confirmed by two different members CS team looking up my car details.

Aligns with the German forum reporting the battery pack change, as reported in EU CoC documents from around Vin #380000

I spoke to sales person who phoned to confirm I was ready for collection. I asked him to confirm exactly what would be getting - confirmed heated seats front and rear and using the ‘internal tool’ that it was the 305 mile variant, but old acceleration. Email follow up -

Ordered on 29th September.

“As discussed, I have searched for your Model 3 (LRW3F7FJ0MC3XXXX) and it has the below specification.

Test Cycle Range: 491 KM
Acceleration: 5.6s”
Fantastic thank you! Really glad to hear others have been told the same.
I was sceptical what CS were telling me. I was ready to ask to have the delivery pushed just for that extra range.

Heya all.
I believe most people have been told they are getting the unicorn model (2022 spec with 2021 performance), but not sure if anyone has taken delivery and been able to confirm yet.

Hi guys, Does anyone know if Model 3 RWD (ordered on Nov 15th and taking delivery on 15th December) comes with floor mats? I am going to check with customer service but what is the general view on floor mats as some videos on youtube showing factory floor mats on RWD models where spec says no floor mats.

Hi guys, Does anyone know if Model 3 RWD (ordered on Nov 15th and taking delivery on 15th December) comes with floor mats? I am going to check with customer service but what is the general view on floor mats as some videos on youtube showing factory floor mats on RWD models where spec says no floor mats.
It will. The spec online now states mats are included, and they have been supplied on the SR+/RWD model for a few months now even when they weren’t included in the spec.

Anybody who has taken delivery of a Q4 Tesla noticed paint missing on sills near front wheel arches? Some people are reporting paint missing, 1 black 1 grey so far.

C95409EC-2795-4412-AC18-E014F28CBF91.jpg

Reactions: VX Foxy