Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on the new car, it looks great.

However, I can see the missing paint on this picture without zooming in, so it’s definitely an issue. Tesla need to sort that out for all owners IMHO.
Yeah definitely shows a bit as it is quite a contrast vs the grey paint….good to get a view if lots of folk have it and maybe one to raise a service request against. Though I think in that picture it is just the sun - it isn’t that easy to see from a distance

Attachments

• 804F5E1E-81CA-4779-A60D-FACDDBA4C279.jpeg
    804F5E1E-81CA-4779-A60D-FACDDBA4C279.jpeg
    708.5 KB · Views: 692
Yeah definitely shows a bit as it is quite a contrast vs the grey paint….good to get a view if lots of folk have it and maybe one to raise a service request against. Though I think in that picture it is just the sun - it isn’t that easy to see from a distance
I think it shows more on darker colours for sure. Tesla need to fix it promptly.

I’ve added the tray and pedals as suggestions for my work secret Santa wish list… unfortunately that does stop me from ordering anything ahead of time because I’m not sure what I might receive. First world problems, am I right?

The only item I have bought in advance is the pucks for a flat tyre, paranoid I may be the unlucky sod to get one. Everything else I will wait for.

Collected my model 3 on Monday, suprisingly there were no issues after going through our checklist.

Also got these mud guards in the frunk, but it seems the M3 already has some preinstalled on the front.
Any one got any ideas what I'm supposed to do with this?

They are splash guards rather than mud guards and you can swap them over if necessary

Picked up mine today from Leicester Space Centre.

Everything was perfect apart from a small fine scratch on the drivers door and a mark on the bonnet which was under the clear coat.
They agreed they were unacceptable and took photos and I should hear from them in a couple of days time. The guy said they should be able to sort out the door scratch pretty easily but the bonnet would need a respray, but they’ll likely just switch the bonnet with another.

Even so, I’m over the moon with it.

Hi all, had a Bluewater Collection today. Literally hundreds of cars in the yellow plaza car park either awaiting collection or being shipped to lease companies or for inwards delivery.

Pick up was super smooth. The desk is at the far end of the car park on you right if you head out from the shopping centre. Apparently signage is good if you are driving there.

The ones being imminently collected have the parking lights on so it’s a bit easier to pick them out.

The chap from Tesla said their busiest ever collection was 60 in one day in the last quarter. This quarter their busiest day will be 120. They had 70 today.

Mine (grey) M3SR+ had 48% charge. I moved it 20 yds to the SuC as there are a row in the car park whilst I checked her out and installed screen protector etc.

Traffic was bad back through tunnel but for once didn’t mind sitting in it. Enjoy if you are picking up tomorrow!

Attachments

• E60EECD7-1013-45C8-A9EB-1E1F755370BA.jpeg
    E60EECD7-1013-45C8-A9EB-1E1F755370BA.jpeg
    532.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 411FCCED-87E6-4C3E-B909-68588B8AAEF1.jpeg
    411FCCED-87E6-4C3E-B909-68588B8AAEF1.jpeg
    567 KB · Views: 61
  • Love
Reactions: LeSloth
Hi all, had a Bluewater Collection today. Literally hundreds of cars in the yellow plaza car park either awaiting collection or being shipped to lease companies or for inwards delivery.

Pick up was super smooth. The desk is at the far end of the car park on you right if you head out from the shopping centre. Apparently signage is good if you are driving there.

The ones being imminently collected have the parking lights on so it’s a bit easier to pick them out.

The chap from Tesla said their busiest ever collection was 60 in one day in the last quarter. This quarter their busiest day will be 120. They had 70 today.

Mine (grey) M3SR+ had 48% charge. I moved it 20 yds to the SuC as there are a row in the car park whilst I checked her out and installed screen protector etc.

Traffic was bad back through tunnel but for once didn’t mind sitting in it. Enjoy if you are picking up tomorrow!
Maaaaatttteeee we need some more pictures of the cars! Been requesting them all day from Bluewater, where you been lol!!!

That white one next to yours is so so close to my number plate. Must have been close. Any other snaps of other teslas?

• Funny
Reactions: stuigi99
Maaaaatttteeee we need some more pictures of the cars! Been requesting them all day from Bluewater, where you been lol!!!

That white one next to yours is so so close to my number plate. Must have been close. Any other snaps of other teslas?

Haha

Have a video but need to work out a way to post

Other Images are not the best, was in a hurry as couldn’t wait any longer!

Attachments

• BD6E6D86-DE81-48EF-92B5-92FF6E4786A3.jpeg
    BD6E6D86-DE81-48EF-92B5-92FF6E4786A3.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 0C1003F4-38E3-4D2E-8E86-E7F780A8136E.jpeg
    0C1003F4-38E3-4D2E-8E86-E7F780A8136E.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: LeSloth and GraGor

Haha

Have a video but need to work out a way to post

Other Images are not the best, was in a hurry as couldn’t wait any longer!
ARE YOU DRUNK MAN!!!!!

lol

Get that video up on youtube then share.