Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping to sign my lease contract tomorrow so I can arrange delivery before Christmas. Those that have used ALD do they insist on the 14 day cooling off period concluding before delivery. Also I should have the car delivered to me though have heard from some on this forum that Tesla have not done so. Also my reg reg plate starts with AK - if I do need to collect where would this b from - Leicester?

I've just seen this and let's just say I'm not coping well this morning.

Attachments

• 20211202_081209.jpg
    20211202_081209.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 75
Hoping to sign my lease contract tomorrow so I can arrange delivery before Christmas. Those that have used ALD do they insist on the 14 day cooling off period concluding before delivery. Also I should have the car delivered to me though have heard from some on this forum that Tesla have not done so. Also my reg reg plate starts with AK - if I do need to collect where would this b from - Leicester?
I'm using ALD via a company car lease but have been told I'll sign everything on day of delivery (next Monday). Don't think there was any delay for the cooling off..

Still got a massive smile on my face every time I sit in the car, let alone drive it! Have now had all my texts and emails from Tesla confirming delivery experience is complete and to enjoy my car!

One question I have, not sure if anyone else has had this issue - if I have my kids in their isofix car seats in the back, I get the seatbelt warning indicator pinging regularly. I have spent an age looking through the screen menus and on Google, plus searched threads on the forum, and can't find a solution. Beyond needlessly plugging the seatbelts in, is there anything else I can do?

One question I have, not sure if anyone else has had this issue - if I have my kids in their isofix car seats in the back, I get the seatbelt warning indicator pinging regularly. I have spent an age looking through the screen menus and on Google, plus searched threads on the forum, and can't find a solution. Beyond needlessly plugging the seatbelts in, is there anything else I can do?
I think you can just press the warning symbol and it will change the icon to a child seat.

I know it's pretty much a given looking at what people like myself have been getting range and charging wise on the SR+ however for all of you who are still unsure of the battery in your car there's a simple solution, when setting your charge limit if there is no section saying daily and trip it means you have the new lfp as it can be charged to 100% daily. I know probably currently an already answered question for most but just a useful confirmation who were still not sure. 🔋

Reactions: LeSloth
I know it's pretty much a given looking at what people like myself have been getting range and charging wise on the SR+ however for all of you who are still unsure of the battery in your car there's a simple solution, when setting your charge limit if there is no section saying daily and trip it means you have the new lfp as it can be charged to 100% daily. I know probably currently an already answered question for most but just a useful confirmation who were still not sure. 🔋
The UK SR+ has used an LFP battery for the last year. For Q4 2021 current question is whether you have a 55 kWh or 60 kWh LFP battery pack.

Had my blue M3 LR dropped off last night just as it was getting dark. By the time the car was offloaded from the single car trailer it was very difficult to inspect.

Jumped in this morning to get to work and found the car to be totally filthy. I can barely see out the side windows or the mirrors. Covered in salt spray. Car looks like it has driven a couple thousand miles without a wash.

Not very happy considering this is a brand new premium car. A cover or a wash would have been nice!

To drive, loving it :)