Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Oxstock - I am too good for you.

Here is a bespoke sheet just for you: >LINK< (now includes a selectable charge rate and daily standing charge costs)

TLDR:

• Your current tariff will cost you £33.37 per month to charge your car
  • Moving to OGo will reduce your car charging costs to only £7.88 per month, whilst only increasing your house electricity costs by about 50p per month
  • This means your costs reduce from £105 per month, to £79 per month
  • Installing a 7 KWh charger doesn't make a single penny to your monthly costs. This is because your mileage is so low that you can always recover your charge rate using a 3 pin plug within the night EV rate schedule.
None of this has anything to do with collection and delivery experience (sorry mods).
Robbo, I owe you BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Picked up today from bluewater, no issues with the car everything was there and didn’t have any paint problems

What a load of rubbish this turned out to be!
The pick up area was ground floor on a multi-storey car park so there was little signal, the app failed to work without internet so in the end I just looked around and checked stuff by memory.

It’s a list…. That’s all it does, why does it need internet? They need to invest in it working offline.
For anyone planning to use this please don’t rely on it, have a back up

It is also free!

Picked up today from bluewater, no issues with the car everything was there and didn’t have any paint problems

What a load of rubbish this turned out to be!
The pick up area was ground floor on a multi-storey car park so there was little signal, the app failed to work without internet so in the end I just looked around and checked stuff by memory.

It’s a list…. That’s all it does, why does it need internet? They need to invest in it working offline.
For anyone planning to use this please don’t rely on it, have a back up
Easy there! He's created that out of the goodness of his heart for you to then lay into it!

Has any SR+ owner had their heated rears/steering wheel activated besides the one guy way earlier on?

I'm 6 days on from delivery and nothing, although I did have a problem with the dashcam not recording as soon as my car was in park, something which was caused by the car not being correctly marked as "delivered" on Tesla's back end which I wonder might be related to why I/others haven't gotten the upgrade yet.
Mine appeared as if by magic this afternoon. Heated rear seats and wheel. Car was delivered on Friday.

+1 for heated rears and steering wheel. Car delivered Friday, noticed tonight.
Has any SR+ owner had their heated rears/steering wheel activated besides the one guy way earlier on?

I'm 6 days on from delivery and nothing, although I did have a problem with the dashcam not recording as soon as my car was in park, something which was caused by the car not being correctly marked as "delivered" on Tesla's back end which I wonder might be related to why I/others haven't gotten the upgrade yet.

Mine appeared as if by magic this afternoon. Heated rear seats and wheel. Car was delivered on Friday.

yes - picked up the car last Sat and got my heated rear seats and wheel as well this afternoon.

View attachment 739380View attachment 739379Another smooth pick up from Bristol earlier today. MSM LR with no issues at all. Gaps and build seem as good as my prior BMWs. Also used TACC for the 50 mile drive home and zero issues. So far so good.
Picked up mine from Cribbs Monday, love it 😎
Have you checked the paint between the bottom of the wing and the cill? some missing on mine! excuse the dirty car 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_5179.jpg
    IMG_5179.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5180.jpg
    IMG_5180.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 47
Very easy experience over at Thorpe Park picking up my car today!
Got there about 20 minutes early and it seemed the staff were on lunch. They were accommodating, though. Car was perfect, everything included. Appeared in the app in seconds and Premium and miles were there as well. Charged to 80% in 20 minutes at the Hilton Supercharger. (Which was not easy to find)

Attachments

• 9F02FFAB-0DAA-468E-895A-CB532F29B494.jpeg
    9F02FFAB-0DAA-468E-895A-CB532F29B494.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 6D21E0C1-99DA-4829-B400-5CEDE33F8448.jpeg
    6D21E0C1-99DA-4829-B400-5CEDE33F8448.jpeg
    675.3 KB · Views: 52
  • FB6E734B-C848-4EB1-80B5-70BEEB4B977C.jpeg
    FB6E734B-C848-4EB1-80B5-70BEEB4B977C.jpeg
    455.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 78F331A8-903C-46C0-AC70-C08C129ADF69.jpeg
    78F331A8-903C-46C0-AC70-C08C129ADF69.jpeg
    628.3 KB · Views: 49
Picked up mine from Cribbs Monday, love it 😎
Have you checked the paint between the bottom of the wing and the cill? some missing on mine! excuse the dirty car 🤦‍♂️
Seemed okay on mine as far as I could see. Certainly not that noticeable. Asked the Tesla sales rep about them and were aware of the issue but hadn’t seen any at that point. Sorry you have been unlucky!

Got there about 20 minutes early and it seemed the staff were on lunch. They were accommodating, though. Car was perfect, everything included. Appeared in the app in seconds and Premium and miles were there as well. Charged to 80% in 20 minutes at the Hilton Supercharger. (Which was not easy to find)
Did you have to register at the Hilton reception while supercharging? Did they give you a ticket to exit?

The red looks lovely :)

much nicer at Thorpe park than Southampton, the lighting in the Tesla tent looks great for checking the paint as well 👍

Thanks all this is the best community, Picking up a black LR on Friday at Thrope Park, Never knew they had a Tesla service centre there, I hope the paint issues have been sorted now and all the alignments are in place etc. Anything to keep an eye on apart from the list of checks for goodies and quality?