Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im hoping it comes before :D However, not sure where to park it when I do go away. Dont think it can come in the suitcase :D
I'll be really surprised if they will do that at the moment with such a shortage of cars and they want to them on the records as sold asap, 2 weeks would make it a Q3 so probably not what they are trying to do. Just my thoughts having backed 2 cars for various reasons in the past.

4D96D5B2-78FE-4FE5-98C8-524596F2DE8E.jpeg

Emma, The bringer of good news has confirmed I’m matched to a vehicle with delivery expected late June 😃

MY LR White, Black interior, Gemini's Ordered 04/04 through Zenith

Attachments

• 58A1E81C-22D4-40C7-A58D-544EF1064034.jpeg
    58A1E81C-22D4-40C7-A58D-544EF1064034.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 54
For anyone waiting on a RWD M3 aka poverty spec

I’ve set up a thread to hangout and chat

Emma had nothing good to tell me:-

'I can see we are still currently waiting for the factory to update the delivery window for your order'

Then went on to say it may still potentially be June but can't advise of any further update at this stage.

Reading between the lines, I'm thinking Q3 for me now - so probably August and beyond :( Might well stick with what I have for another year or two the way things are going now.

I don’t think you’ll get a VIN assignment until your EDD changes to a narrow window. Lots of people have May. Which means no vehicle assigned yet. We will either get lucky and it leaves on a boat soon. End on June / early July delivery. Or we might be pushed until August
I spoke with Tesla today

They told me Tesla get 200.000 cars delivered every 3 months from Shanghai , but this time just 60.000 cars.

In Greece we dont get ANY M3 Performance or ANY M3LR...

so RIP

September now.

So Zen Auto and Tesla (After speaking with them AGAIN!) I was an early Feb Order; M3, White, Black, Aero.
Originally due May/June delivery and now been told to expect definite delivery of September. (Had previously said August or September) but now both are firmly advising September.

So Zen Auto and Tesla (After speaking with them AGAIN!) I was an early Feb Order; M3, White, Black, Aero.
Originally due May/June delivery and now been told to expect definite delivery of September. (Had previously said August or September) but now both are firmly advising September.
That's a safe bet. As normally that's when most cars will be delivered in Q3. Sounds like they are playing it safe.

Reactions: KennethS
For anyone waiting on a RWD M3 aka poverty spec

I’ve set up a thread to hangout and chat

Should have made it just M3 so we don’t have loads of similar forums about different specs of the same car.

View attachment 808936

It seems Emma is busy today... hopefully this actually means something!
I got a bit impatient and went on the Tesla chat as well, got through to Emma also.

My car has not been assigned a vin and she told me that I would have at least 2-3 weeks between getting my vin and receiving the car.

I have a lease car which I'm giving back early and I need to give a months notice. At this rate I'm going to either end up with no car or 2 cars at the same time. For a car that is costing over £50k the experience really should be better than this.

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
I'm gonna change my name by deed pole to 'Emma', or 'Davide' (probs best to use Davide to be fair).

Then as I will have met the requirement to become a Tesla employee (lol) I will hopefully be able to get access to their systems and move us all to the top of the list???!

I'll be really surprised if they will do that at the moment with such a shortage of cars and they want to them on the records as sold asap, 2 weeks would make it a Q3 so probably not what they are trying to do. Just my thoughts having backed 2 cars for various reasons in the past.
Agreed..extending beyond a quarter end is more challenging given emphasis Tesla have on reporting to stock market.. Only cars that have been delivered to customers are eligible to count in their sales figures.. Just to be aware