Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've ordered a M3LR MSM White 18" Aero on 5th March. So glad I did just before the price went up. Delivery per the website was August 2022. Plenty of time to get saving and find a new home for my current car (3 series) I thought. After registering and downloading the app, I saw the EDD updated to May 19 - June 16, which is great news. Having problems trying to apply my trade in quote to my order so will search through the forums to see if that sheds any light but thats a separate matter! Just wondering if I should expect the EDD to be pushed back (given its still a 4 week window and not a shorter one) or whether May/June was realistic?

Tracking link will come when its loaded onto the transport. I was fourth inline on delivery day (which went so sloooooow). But once it was loaded, i got the link.
I kind of assumed it would be coming from Southampton this morning and would have expected it to be loaded by now.

I am in Bristol, do you think it’s more likely it would have been delivered to their hub there already and will come from there today?

I kind of assumed it would be coming from Southampton this morning and would have expected it to be loaded by now.

I am in Bristol, do you think it’s more likely it would have been delivered to their hub there already and will come from there today?
Mines coming from Southampton. Just had the text and am tracking it as we speak. The text yesterday said delivery between 12:30 and 16:30.

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
Picked my blue M3P up from Trafford this morning. Arrived 30 mins early but it was quiet so they just booked me straight in. 5 mins and keycards in hand.

Fully checked over using the checklist. No panel gaps, no paint defects, everything working.

Few swirls, u can tell they just wipe em over with a mucky cloth.

Oh, and today Trafford opened its 15 newly installed Superchargers. My car only had 30% charge as did couple others on the chargers. Boy they charge fast.

I’ll post a few pics once I’ve properly washed and cleaned it.

I'm located in the midlands near nottingham and mine came in from Birmingham. I expected to get a link first thing, but didn't really appreciate that the delivery is on a flat bed single transport. So they have to load and drop multiple times per day - hence why you only get the link when coming to your address otherwise it looks like the guy has lost his mind and is heading the wrong direction. :D I do think it'll come from Southampton for you, but they may have dropped others first before bringing yours. I did ring the company 'anyvan' and they where good reassuring me.
I feel your pain mate - its like waiting for christmas. All i wanted was an ETA and then i could rest. Ring the delivery company - they might lay your mind to rest.

Quick update, checked in with Tesla and sadly no viable matches. We haven't yet rulled it out as there's still a few days left for people to collect a vehicle.

ONE week to go before we should start to see some Q2 shipping activity at Shanghai. Even though it's not RIGHT NOW, it does feel like Tesla eve for me is within sight! Compared to waiting since November, just a few weeks to go seems within touching distance. it's like running a marathon, as soon as you see that finish line.. it gives you a sudden boost.. ahhh!