Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Luckily they had a blue/white combo at Stockport SC for me to have a look at. Once I opened the door I was sold!

Had a look at all the exterior colours and would have been happy with anything other than the red to be honest. I ruled white out as well as I'm not brave enough to go white on white!
Totally agree, it looks nice, but i couldn't that look off if I tried 🤣

Oh go on then, one more for old times sake.
They did a good job of paint correction on that! Inspired me to bust out the DA polisher and a softer pad today 😁

IMG_1473.jpeg

IMG_1474.jpeg

For all of you still waiting, it is worth the wait!

Roughly 28 days from Shanghai to UK so it could leave early May and still be a May delivery.
There will be zero deliveries to the Uk in May. Early June at the best. From the point of sail to you going onto collect your car depending on where you live will be 5 weeks at best. No boats in China have been loaded or even look as though they are going to be loaded. Keep an eye when Mr M on shipping tells you a ship is on its way then count 4-5 weeks and you will get an accurate EDD

Received an email from my rep at Tesla today. Just to say delivery estimate is still May. How would it be possible if nothing has left China yet?
Update to this today, as I asked the rep how it was possible. This was the response:

“Due to the Shanghai lockdown, the lead time for new custom orders has been updated on our website. However, your estimated delivery window is still showing as being this quarter.”

I removed the double-stacked frame Tesla use (for speed) and stuck the plates back on to the plinths. They’re very well attached but slightly proud of the body.

Here’s the front
View attachment 796527
Looking good! I changed my plate (because of the infamous BJ22) but wasn’t brave enough to dispense with the Tesla frame, now I’ve seen yours I may give it a go.

Attachments

• 9D22C661-839B-4D91-97DE-01B3F7EF9C42.jpeg
    9D22C661-839B-4D91-97DE-01B3F7EF9C42.jpeg
    522.3 KB · Views: 65
Positive signs of action..

I removed the double-stacked frame Tesla use (for speed) and stuck the plates back on to the plinths. They’re very well attached but slightly proud of the body.

Here’s the front
View attachment 796527
It’s literally pics like this that made me get blue. I was MSM allll the way for a looong time. But the more I saw pics of blue, the more my sentiment changed. So happy I ordered blue now.

Unlucky for you, MSM looks far better than blue

View attachment 796716
I mean, I’m not saying MSM is ugly, I’m just glad that I changed to blue.

And I’d consider myself very lucky to even have the choice, tyvm.

Edit: If the blue car in that pic also has back windows tinted, and 20” sport wheels, that would be a far better comparison. Subjectivity will always come into play, but at least have the base lines the same when making the comparison.

Looking good! I changed my plate (because of the infamous BJ22) but wasn’t brave enough to dispense with the Tesla frame, now I’ve seen yours I may give it a go.
I did the same for anyone else interested.

Just took off the bulky quick-fit plates and stuck them to the backing plinth. Front looks better as it is totally covered. Rear has a little overlap. Not sure if I'll change or just leave as is??

Excuse the flies on the front:eek:

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 61
  • front 2.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 52
  • front 1.jpg
    front 1.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 54