Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to run another trade in estimate after turning down the previous offer (I read that the offers had increased recently).

I’m still awaiting a valuation after submitting mileage around a week ago. How long does this normally take? I got my initial valuation back in a few days

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with Select car leasing? I had RN number from Tesla on 26/02 and then no further information until email from select yesterday from them with ADTC (anticipated date to customer) of 06/05….trying not to get excited as had nothing from Tesla regarding vin or anything yet, so I’m expecting this ADTC to move…

Just seems a bit strange for the lease company to release such a short time frame without some knowledge!

Are you sure they not using the American date format there eg 5th June and not 6th May? Sorry to say that pretty confident its very unlikely you get that May date for a new delivery, unless they managed to bag an inventory or retail demo model somehow.

Are you sure they not using the American date format there eg 5th June and not 6th May? Sorry to say that pretty confident its very unlikely you get that May date for a new delivery, unless they managed to bag an inventory or retail demo model somehow.
Hadn’t considered that, but it would be strange for a British company to use the American date format…but it might explain the date….although when our company CO tacked tesla we were told end of April a delivery is due, but now tesla are just bouncing everything back to the lease company….think it depends which agent you get as to what info they tell you

Hadn’t considered that, but it would be strange for a British company to use the American date format…but it might explain the date….although when our company CO tacked tesla we were told end of April a delivery is due, but now tesla are just bouncing everything back to the lease company….think it depends which agent you get as to what info they tell you
Yep understood and it's all a bit of a lottery. But unfortunately definitely no ships even left Shanghai yet, yet alone on their way to make an early May date. So June is the month now and hope you"re made happy with the delivery of yours asap 👍

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with Select car leasing? I had RN number from Tesla on 26/02 and then no further information until email from select yesterday from them with ADTC (anticipated date to customer) of 06/05….trying not to get excited as had nothing from Tesla regarding vin or anything yet, so I’m expecting this ADTC to move…

Just seems a bit strange for the lease company to release such a short time frame without some knowledge!
What car is this for? A MY? I received RN 23/2 for a M3 and they’re saying Nov delivery.

Evening All! I got confirmation from Kinto today that my order has now been placed for my Tesla Model 3 RWD, White, black interior and 18 inch wheels. I should have picked a optional extra buy the look of it. ETA of May 2023 😮
Welcome to the club! 👊(November wait for me). This is a great place to wait it out and everyone here is very helpful if you've got any questions.

Reactions: Snowy77
Just spoke with a Tesla rep where I made my order. It always baffles me at how little they get told and know. This forum genuinely has more info than most of the employees.
Give it a couple of months, and as newcomers start ordering up and asking questions, you'll be the one helping out 😆😅😁

Some of us have been through 3 delivery cycles, endless account detail changes, price rises, quarter rushes, watched multiple Shanghai deliveries travel the world to reach Southampton, VIN distribution, customer service antics and we have all witnessed evidence of collection swirls! All fun and games in this forum ahaha 😆😁 - definitely the place to hang out though. So many people here I could easily share nights of banter and drinks with 🍻

I just placed another order but this time with Zen Auto for a lease of a stock Model Y. I'm without a car, and they said they have one in stock, so gets me out of a sticky situation.

I will wait until I get the Y before cancelling my 3 order I placed in Feb.

So if anyone else ordered a RW 3 in Blue/20"/black interior then I'll leave the queue for you :p

I ordered an MY/W/B/19 in early March through Vanarama, who use Lex Autolease.

Just got a call from Vanarama saying that Tesla expect ships to arrive early June and late June but no cars have been assigned yet. So I should expect my car in June or early July.

Seems to match with the expected delivery dates folk are getting. Not new news really but thought I’d pass it on!

Looks really bad for my M3 LR order - placed in 7 Feb 2022.
an update IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are currently working out some updated ETAs on customers' orders due to some unforeseen circumstances in Shanghai that have caused some delay,
We do not wish to cause any unnecessary concern to customers as we are currently working within local government guidelines,
We also don't want to give an estimate until we have had some confirmations regarding shipping limitations,
I would anticipate having an update around this in the next few weeks,

Apologies for any inconvenience around this,

Looks really bad for my M3 LR order - placed in 7 Feb 2022.
an update IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are currently working out some updated ETAs on customers' orders due to some unforeseen circumstances in Shanghai that have caused some delay,
We do not wish to cause any unnecessary concern to customers as we are currently working within local government guidelines,
We also don't want to give an estimate until we have had some confirmations regarding shipping limitations,
I would anticipate having an update around this in the next few weeks,

Apologies for any inconvenience around this,
Well nothing what Tesla can do right now. All dates here are estimated anyway so I wouldn’t really count on them but 100%

I’ve just cancelled my M3 and switched to a MY, through Octopus. My M3 order went in with Octopus the day before the date got pushed to Feb 23. I want to get out of my stinky diesel VW. 😆
I'm just curious, what was the EDD that Octopus gave you on the M3? I'm in the process of ordering an M3 RWD with them, just waiting for a call from them to know that the order has been placed and what the EDD will be. I know that atm M3s are expected in Feb 2023 according to Tesla's website, but I hoping for that to change in the near future, or am I being too optimistic about it?

I'm just curious, what was the EDD that Octopus gave you on the M3? I'm in the process of ordering an M3 RWD with them, just waiting for a call from them to know that the order has been placed and what the EDD will be. I know that atm M3s are expected in Feb 2023 according to Tesla's website, but I hoping for that to change in the near future, or am I being too optimistic about it?
I think you be, but fingers crossed 🤞