Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While my EDD is currently stable (dates in signature), that can’t last based on others experiences today 🙁
Agreed - it's just a matter of time before we all get pushed back.

I just got pushed out from 11-30 June for my MY to September. Which, in fairness, was the estimated delivery date when I ordered on 23 April
I hear you - when I first ordered my EDD was November, and I was fine with that. Anything sooner would've been a bonus.

Reactions: Utumno
Would be good to self update the current EDD spreadsheet and maybe use our TMC usernames as a unique identifier per car we have orderd? If that's not a good idea then something else? ... We can then update anytime we have an EDD change which will keep us busy modeling imaginary outcomes and scenarios! 😊

Would be good to self update the current EDD spreadsheet and maybe use our TMC usernames as a unique identifier per car we have orderd? If that's not a good idea then something else? ... We can then update anytime we have an EDD change which will keep us busy modeling imaginary outcomes and scenarios! 😊

Feel free to grab my EDD from my signature. I even update the date last checked 😎

It could be that when they don’t have an EDD you date just default back to the month you were given when you fist ordered, mine went back to August which is what it said when I placed my order. It would explain why some are get getting a May, when we all know that’s not possible.

You say that but my old man’s M3 RWD EDD has never shifted from May from the moment he ordered it!

I reckon there’s a monkey somewhere pulling tickets out of a hat.

I'm a day-1 order, but couldn't take delivery in March because Tesla couldn't get me a windscreen for my model 3 for 3 months, so couldn't sell it or trade it in.
My EDD was then moved to June, then September and now it has disappeared altogether.
Maybe I'll get it within a year of ordering, but who knows.

Last edited:
I'm a day-1 order, but couldn't take delivery in March because Tesla couldn't get me a windscreen for my model 3 for 3 months, so couldn't sell it or trade it in.
My EDD was then moved to June, then September and now its disappeared altogether.
Maybe I'll get it within a year of ordering, but who knows.

Oof that’s got to sting a bit.

Reactions: mmackay911