Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an aside, I was absolutely convinced that my EDD (in sig) was going to change today; it's always changed on a Monday before now, and given the number of EDD changes being reported over the weekend I didn't think I'd escape. But escape, so far, I have.

Maybe there is hope...
I certainly hope that the few cars coming in would go to those who ordered earlier in the year. A 5-6 month wait was what I was expecting.

Here's a close up shot I took in direct sunlight a couple of weeks ago, hopefully answers your question about MSM. In fact IRL the blue specks are even more prominent when looking at it close up, photos don't seem to catch it that well.

I had no idea of this when I ordered (yet another...) grey car. Personally I quite like it, but then I would say that.

BTW, car is awesome, never gets old driving it and when you jump into an old ICE (by old I mean my wife's 2019 3.0d X4) it feels stone-age and where did my regen braking go🤷‍♂️. Need to use both feet to drive... I don't think so😂😂. Had to use a 'petrol' station too😱
Thanks a lot for the shot! Looks gorgeous!

I worded my previous message poorly, it’s a DBM Y I saw recently that had the slight purple shade in it so I am glad I sticked to MSM in my original order.
But again if a DBM is available for June delivery vs September I might as well go for that instead, provided it’s not going full « Platinum Jubilee purple » in direct sunlight:D

Reactions: ElectricPolice
Old news even if it was posted today, right?
... the latest memo said that it plans to stick to one shift for its Shanghai plant for the current week with a daily output of around 1,200 units. It also said that it would now aim to increase output to 2,600 units per day from May 23.

Tesla delays plan to restore Shanghai output to pre-lockdown levels​

It only has 13 on the clock and is listed as new not even ex demo, so its either a cancellation or a return of some sort, provided its not an absolute crock of dung its fine for me for a lease, we are getting pretty desperate for a car in our current situation!
Have you had a call from Tesla saying they can't release inventory cars until June? I was supposed to collect mine this Wednesday and now can't for an unknown reason. They won't even give a solid delivery date.

Just heard back from the Tesla Supervisor ref the large payment I made assuming my car was going to be delivered around 24-30th.

The chap was decent and was concerned with the fact I had been asked for payment as a car hadn't been allocated by them and he confirmed they NEVER ask for payment until a car is actually allocated. In my case it appears to have been a glitch but they are fully refunding the amount back to my account

Order still kept and I will simply repay them once I have a car confirmed and allocated, if it's September that's fair enough and thus far they've acted professionally and actively reached out to me to resolve. Will simply reset my expectations to September time.

He also mentioned they are have a torid time with Shanghai at present, they are equally as frustrated

Reactions: JOL1
Hands up those that still have last week of June delivery … not everyone will be pushed back surely. Just ’like’ the post if you have, rather than fill the pages with ‘me too’ 🥴 comments … might be interesting 🤔
Hands up those that still have last week of June delivery … not back surely. Just ’like’ the post if you have, rather than fill the pages with ‘me too’ 🥴 comments … might be interesting 🤔

Hands up those that still have last week of June delivery … not everyone will be pushed back surely. Just ’like’ the post if you have, rather than fill the pages with ‘me too’ 🥴 comments … might be interesting 🤔
so iam clearly being a complete spanner here but how do you react to the post: thumbs up/ thumbs down. The art of forums are new to me although at 37 i am sure they covered this whilst i was at school????