Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s great to hear … thank you 😀
All pretty good here too Kemo Sabe. Slight misalignment between the top of the front and rear doors doors.

Now then........SWMBO informed me that " Whatever imperfections you find, they will be visible only to you!)

Ha! de Ha! I thought....you don't know the class of Q2, great people but Otherwise Completely Daft when it comes to their cars.

IOB: Don't forget your Emovis Tag when venturing onto the Peage.

There is a crescendo at quarter end, then it quietens. Seems the level of activity can work ok for some post-delivery chat before people naturally head off to other threads?
There is a rumour (started by me) that we will have a" Post Q2 Delivery" thread which will, perforce its contributors' recovery from the dreaded EDD Lurgy, can be less proscriptive and cover any and all subjects (including Tesla:)) that the Class of Q2 and indeed any members wish to post within the posting regs and standards - of course.

We shall of course, both follow and contribute to this thread and attempt to provide comfort and solace to the Class of Q3 as they ride the rollercoaster of the volatile and capricious progress of their EDDs toward the sunny uplands of their D Day Landings.......we shall never surrender!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrklaw
here's mine... had it a few months now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-170840_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-170840_Gallery.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 71
PMG in Belfast did the AMAZING detailing on the car, and suggested the plate holder removal, I think it works really well as the plate holders were horrible to me. Now having said that I think its a simple thing, open the plate holder edging, remove plate, remove screws from plate holder, remove plate holder, 3M stick plate back to mount, put plate holders in garage to stay there for ever.View attachment 824031
Gorgeous! A little more info on the "3M" stick plate....Please.

And, can it work on PPF. not the mythical Tesla PPF but thePPF which is being fitted to LizziePym.

Thank you

Gorgeous! A little more info on the "3M" stick plate....Please.

And, can it work on PPF. not the mythical Tesla PPF but thePPF which is being fitted to LizziePym.

Thank you

You'll find that it may be best to leave the back mounting plate at the front, as the curve makes a totally flush fit a bit of an ask for tape.
Use masking tape as a straight edge to marry up to.
Take your time putting tape on the back of the plate.

I took the entire frame and backplate off the rear but not before using masking tape to create a level edge.

You'll find that it may be best to leave the back mounting plate at the front, as the curve makes a totally flush fit a bit of an ask for tape.
Use masking tape as a straight edge to marry up to.
Take your time putting tape on the back of the plate.

I took the entire frame and backplate off the rear but not before using masking tape to create a level edge.
Thank you.

I am still feeling a bit thick; things may be a bit clearer when I get her back on Thursday.

Had my first sentry incident today. We're in Cornwall, parked in a 24 hour public car park. Had a video of some drunk bloke trying to nick my dust caps, as he bent down, the lights came on in ecar and he exited stage left 😂. Good to see the security in action.
Great result from the sentry. I had not realised that it caused the lights to come on.
Enjoy your royal progress through the Duchy.....
...... probably best not to pass 'pon the left hand side🙄

• Funny
Reactions: Kingpopsy
Same here (early April order), EDDv5/6 seems to indicate I am also a “candidate” for class of Q3 - there again if there are still pending deliveries for Feb/March orders then I could well just be a candidate without admission☺️
My 21 March order was the simplest Y/black/geminis with the blind hope I might get a delivery in July.

If I get bored with the white exterior then a wrap it is...

But to have it before July 29th would be a dream. Pipe dream from the EDD it seems.

After all I ordered barely a few weeks from you ... let us dream of electric drive together?

Reactions: Benotomy