Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have loved reading all the views and comments on here so thanks for those contributing and of course Mr M for the insight. I am waiting on my MYWB19 which I ordered in May. I am hopeful of receiving it in September but still no VIN or actual delivery date. Only info I have had is anytime between August and December. I ordered through a lease company and they are more than useless in terms of updates!

Reactions: Edward Mango
I have loved reading all the views and comments on here so thanks for those contributing and of course Mr M for the insight. I am waiting on my MYWB19 which I ordered in May. I am hopeful of receiving it in September but still no VIN or actual delivery date. Only info I have had is anytime between August and December. I ordered through a lease company and they are more than useless in terms of updates!
I understand the wait time could be the present Tesla web site estimate or 6 to 9 months.

I got a message today 😊

Attachments

• D75FA8A1-16F2-42A1-9DA4-2E164AF0A82C.jpeg
    D75FA8A1-16F2-42A1-9DA4-2E164AF0A82C.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 102
Hopeful (DeadestRat's M3 order was 13th May)
Reading Shane's chat response, with a vast slice of hope and optimism (admittedly), it doesn't necessarily say to me that there's only one more UK-bound ship this quarter? Just that the last one is expected mid-Sept... Which could be Glovis Sun?

So the other Glovis's (Companion, Challenge & Sunrise) could make up the "4 ships due in Southampton" Mr M. heard about?

I've convinced myself that all these as-yet-unmoving Sept EDDs could still mean something... 🙏🤞

Reading Shane's chat response, with a vast slice of hope and optimism (admittedly), it doesn't necessarily say to me that there's only one more UK-bound ship this quarter? Just that the last one is expected mid-Sept... Which could be Glovis Sun?

So the other Glovis's (Companion, Challenge & Sunrise) could make up the "4 ships due in Southampton" Mr M. heard about?

I've convinced myself that all these as-yet-unmoving Sept EDDs could still mean something... 🙏🤞
I agree and am definitely hoping the same (for my June ordered M3P with 21-30/9 EDD)

In May, my EDD was holding at 22-30 June for about 4 weeks. There was a general feeling that those with this date would be the chosen ones. A lucky few did go on to receive Vins, but many of us were pushed to the next quarter. I think my date changed in early June to November.

Since then it’s yo-yoed between dates - even going as far out as February 2023. It's been at 23-30 September for about 3 weeks now. One thing I’ve learnt is that EDDs don’t mean a great deal, it's really a lottery. Many who ordered in May or later will get a Vin, while those who ordered the same spec in February will be left scratching their heads.