Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
still aviva with 2300 is infront of my eyes... lest we forget :D
PSA/Peugeot was too good to miss - roughly half of what meerkat finds
currently meerkat shows:
1643988365182.png

no changes here :D

An update on the removed Brent Cross delivery location: I just received a text from Tesla saying they've scheduled a chauffeur to pick me up from home and take me to Bluewater for collection! It's about 2 hours later than my original appointment, but they are aware of the updated time and confirmed the car will still be available to collect.

The chauffeur service is GoZero Travel (Tesla taxi)

Faith restored! :D Sorry for doubting you Tesla. I hope others will get this shortly too.

Did you do anything special to complain? I’d rather have a delivery but I was pretty clearly frustrated in the chat yesterday with poor Davide (I did apologise and say my frustration was t with him, he took it well enough)
I didn't do much at all. I messaged via Tesla chat once yesterday and again today to ask for solid info on what's happening - both cases they said it's changed to Bluewater, with the same date and time. I did tell them Brent Cross was only 10 minutes away, but I don't think they would have acted on that in any way. This probably explains why they're not publicly showing Bluewater yet, as they're trying to satisfy as many customers as they can with home deliveries and chauffeurs before they break the news (to non-source code viewers) :)

On another note, huge respect to Davide - we haven't broke him yet, and is always the nicest to talk to.

Reactions: JimbobT
An update on the removed Brent Cross delivery location: I just received a text from Tesla saying they've scheduled a chauffeur to pick me up from home and take me to Bluewater for collection! It's about 2 hours later than my original appointment, but they are aware of the updated time and confirmed the car will still be available to collect.

Faith restored! :D Sorry for doubting you Tesla. I hope others will get this shortly too.
So you get to sit in two Teslas on your collection day, I only get to sit in one! :D

I didn't do much at all. I messaged via Tesla chat once yesterday and again today to ask for solid info on what's happening - both cases they said it's changed to Bluewater, with the same date and time. I did tell them Brent Cross was only 10 minutes away, but I don't think they would have acted on that in any way. This probably explains why they're not publicly showing Bluewater yet, as they're trying to satisfy as many customers as they can with home deliveries and chauffeurs before they break the news (to non-source code viewers) :)

On another note, huge respect to Davide - we haven't broke him yet, and is always the nicest to talk to.
blimey - thats a great result. If that was an option for me I would have taken that but they just offered to get unmatched and move to March which was a shoddy response (Thomas).

I expressed my frustration to which he said write an email to [email protected] (was genuinely pissed off at the way it was going).

I'm now stuck with Southampton, no confirmation of reg changes (if any due to Southampton collection). Chat isn't loading for me today on 2 separate devices which is pretty frustrating now.

So you get to sit in two Teslas on your collection day, I only get to sit in one! :D
Haha! Well, forget that... I just got a text offering a complimentary collection too! 🤣 I'm collecting from Bristol, but I live a good hour or so away, so I guess that's why I got selected. Go Zero here as well!

Annoyingly, I just booked my train ticket this morning!! Wonder if I can get my money back for the train, probably not...

don't fancy a taxi halfway around the M25. I'd rather just sit quietly on the train to southampton :p

Might take a delivery though. Wonder how many are affected? The Y launch is later in the month and not at Brent Cross anyway, so perhaps only the early 3's? and maybe only a few days worth

Maybe the chauffeur can drive my car to me and his friend can follow in a car to get them back :D

• Funny
Reactions: BatteryJuice
I expressed my frustration to which he said write an email to [email protected] (was genuinely pissed off at the way it was going).
Is it just me that doesn't get any responses from that email? I thought they replaced it with [email protected] (which does respond, even for order/account queries).

Chat isn't loading for me today on 2 separate devices which is pretty frustrating now.
The chat is online right now, but if it doesn't show, refresh after a few minutes - it's never taken me more than 10 minutes to get into it.

If anyone is collecting from Bristol hub before the 10th Feb could they kindly drop a pin on a map or something with regards to where their actual pick up point is. Gone on Google maps to Banyard Road to get an idea as to where but seems like small business units along that road.
What the heck is on Banyard Road? I was told that they were moving deliveries to the import car park at Avonmouth Port. I still do not know whether I will be expected to travel 90+ miles to collect from Bristol or whether they are doing a home delivery (as I was told at one stage by the Deliveries Team). Would be good to know what you end up doing and where from!

Reactions: MDowson954
What the heck is on Banyard Road? I was told that they were moving deliveries to the import car park at Avonmouth Port. I still do not know whether I will be expected to travel 90+ miles to collect from Bristol or whether they are doing a home delivery (as I was told at one stage by the Deliveries Team). Would be good to know what you end up doing and where from!
I’ll certainly keep you updated next week if others don’t give updates beforehand. Barnyard road is near the import centre for Renault. Not sure where Tesla are gonna be though.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
same. Don't even know why I ordered them, I barely used the bins in my previous car :p

probalby keep loose change in one of the trays for the car park - saves having to open the *stupid* touchscreen/voice control only glovebox.
I think I only ordered them as they were difficult to get. Rather have them and not need them than want them and not be able to get them.

Reactions: fantasmagorica
Is it just me that doesn't get any responses from that email? I thought they replaced it with [email protected] (which does respond, even for order/account queries).

The chat is online right now, but if it doesn't show, refresh after a few minutes - it's never taken me more than 10 minutes to get into it.
Thanks for the heads up - might have to try a VPN incase they're fed up of me reaching out on chat.

Will also forward the email to the sales address - I have been told to email delivergb in the past, they then asked the sales rep who helped me at PArk Royal to reach out to me 2 weeks ago.

I've emailed him as well - I am supposed to collect Wed and I don't know what happens with the reg.