Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the heads up - might have to try a VPN incase they're fed up of me reaching out on chat.
If that were the case, Emma would have banned us all 😄
how do you get a Tesla chat? I don't see it anywhere on the site or app? (that being said, all I have in my app is a link to the website and my RN number)
You will find the chat icon on the order page (attached), not your account or app: Design Your Model 3 | Tesla
I believe its visibility is subject to availability of agents, which is why frequent refreshing is necessary.
I also still only have a RN and "Go to Account" button on the app, ever since the delivery location changed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 11.34.05.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 11.34.05.png
    512.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
My collection is from Bluewater as well. But its between 2nd and 15th March. Now, I would be getting rid of my existing car before collection as I only have parking space for one car. How did you manage to get a pickup scheduled ?

I'm a little surprised they woudln't have opened up brent cross by March. If so they'll have a bunch of not happy people.

My order page is updated with southampton pickup so perhaps their CS thinks I'm happy and won't offer me a butler to pick it up for me

Hi, hoping someone can help me out here please! I have ordered a M3 long range, white exterior, black and white interior, everything else as standard. Ordered early December through ALD as a company car.

I spoke to Tesla a few weeks ago and gave them my RN and they said early March for delivery and they’ll be in touch in Feb to confirm. Since then, on ALD’s tracker the expected delivery has changed to 31st May! I just phoned Tesla and gave my RN and they said because it’s a lease they can’t give me an update and no they won’t give me an exact date in February either!

Have I just been unlucky and got an unhelpful Tesla support assistant?
What/where is the ALD tracker???? Fascinated by this. I have a RWD/PWM/Black/19 on order through ALD and have never been told about a tracker! Would be great if you could let me know how to find it :)

I was just reviewing my communications with deliverygb and came across this email that I had forgotten from 10th January.

Someone posted earlier questioning whether any RWDs were actually being made and transported given all the traffic with LRs on here. This would clearly suggest they are and the next wave will soon be on it's way...

Hello,

Thanks for your email and apologies for the delay in response.

The next wave of Rear-Wheel-Drive Model 3's will be expected in March, we will begin the allocations process for these vehicles around the second week of February, we should have a better idea then.

Best wishes.

...So, buckle-up everyone. Let's see how big this wave is :)

Did you call - just checked and their website doesn't list Model Y. I'm struggling to get below £2k as I live in London so only option is on street residential parking...anyone else in similar position?

FWIW Adrian Flux couldn't beat the 2k found through comparehemarket.
I'm London too but getting quotes around 800-900. Try changing occupation, possibly will reduce a little. However with London is mostly postcode lottery and no matter how many NCD you have it will be expensive.

Reactions: 60milesmile
My collection is from Bluewater as well. But its between 2nd and 15th March. Now, I would be getting rid of my existing car before collection as I only have parking space for one car. How did you manage to get a pickup scheduled ?
Not sure if this is meant for me? I'm collecting from Bristol not Bluewater.

But as for getting my pickup to go to Bristol, I did absolutely nothing. Like I say, I bought a train ticket earlier because I assumed I'd have to make my own way there. Tesla just literally texted me out of the blue to offer it, I didn't ask for it or anything.

Reactions: hate2wait

But as for getting my pickup to go to Bristol, I did absolutely nothing. Like I say, I bought a train ticket earlier because I assumed I'd have to make my own way there. Tesla just literally texted me out of the blue to offer it, I didn't ask for it or anything.

did your order page change to Bristol after talking to Tesla chat? Wondering if there is anything consistent here

Same here, random text, checked it was legit (didn't want my bank account emptying), cars cost enough as it is :) sent the reply and got the following email:

Your go zero chauffeur-driven transfer to collect your new Tesla vehicle is confirmed.

Our chauffeur will collect you at 11:00 AM in a Tesla vehicle and transfer you to the Tesla Delivery Centre at Bluewater. Our chauffeur will contact you in advance of your journey and provide their mobile number for your peace of mind.

Bonus as I have to go over the bridge so would have had to pay for 3 trips

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Anyone else tried calling Tesla about their order but unable to get through? My lease company said I have been VIN matched however delivery date is 31/03, which makes no sense. Feels like a made up lease date to me and wanted to ask Tesla what the actual estimated date was. Line says too busy and hangs up.

I was just reviewing my communications with deliverygb and came across this email that I had forgotten from 10th January.

Someone posted earlier questioning whether any RWDs were actually being made and transported given all the traffic with LRs on here. This would clearly suggest they are and the next wave will soon be on it's way...

Hello,

Thanks for your email and apologies for the delay in response.

The next wave of Rear-Wheel-Drive Model 3's will be expected in March, we will begin the allocations process for these vehicles around the second week of February, we should have a better idea then.

Best wishes.

...So, buckle-up everyone. Let's see how big this wave is :)
Thank you for sharing this… I’m still waiting after missing out last quarter.

Is it just me that doesn't get any responses from that email? I thought they replaced it with [email protected] (which does respond, even for order/account queries).

The chat is online right now, but if it doesn't show, refresh after a few minutes - it's never taken me more than 10 minutes to get into it.

Managed to get chat to load on the iPad but message unread since 16:48 (17:23 at the time of posting this).

did your order page change to Bristol after talking to Tesla chat? Wondering if there is anything consistent here
Nope, can't think of anything I did that might have prompted it. Here I am, sat at home, minding my own business and a chauffeur collection text falls out of the sky :)

I do live a long way from Bristol though. It's technically the closest Tesla location to me, but it's not exactly close. All I can think is that they went through the orders and figured out the people whose home address is a long way from the collection address and gave us chauffeur collections?

Same here, random text, checked it was legit (didn't want my bank account emptying), cars cost enough as it is :) sent the reply and got the following email:

Your go zero chauffeur-driven transfer to collect your new Tesla vehicle is confirmed.

Our chauffeur will collect you at 11:00 AM in a Tesla vehicle and transfer you to the Tesla Delivery Centre at Bluewater. Our chauffeur will contact you in advance of your journey and provide their mobile number for your peace of mind.

Bonus as I have to go over the bridge so would have had to pay for 3 trips
What a touch! I called them this morning where the advisor confirmed Brent Cross would not be ready in time for collection and I had been moved to Bluewater for the same date and time.

I mentioned that I had paid for train tickets which were non transferable or refundable and she asked me to email in with proof of purchase and someone would look at it. I sent the email but nothing back yet….

The advisor was very friendly and polite but no chauffeur offered, which I would gladly accept in these circumstances as I’m out of pocket!

Good evening peeps. I recently ordered (21st Jan 2022) M3LR/WHITE/WHITE/18'/Enhanced AP, PCP via Tesla website.

Anybody around that time has their VIN number assigned? or any other useful info about the delivery date. I'm hopefully of getting it at the end of March.

Regards,
EVP

Nope, can't think of anything I did that might have prompted it. Here I am, sat at home, minding my own business and a chauffeur collection text falls out of the sky :)

I do live a long way from Bristol though. It's technically the closest Tesla location to me, but it's not exactly close. All I can think is that they went through the orders and figured out the people whose home address is a long way from the collection address and gave us chauffeur collections?
Whereabouts are you? How far from Bristol exactly? I have been told that I have been booked for a home delivery (despite not actually having a VIN or EDF).

Whereabouts are you? How far from Bristol exactly? I have been told that I have been booked for a home delivery (despite not actually having a VIN or EDF).
I'm up in Gloucestershire, so would have taken me hours to get the combination of buses and trains to get there. Not that I minded, the excitement of Tesla collection day would be well worth a bit of time sat on public transport. But I must admit they've saved me a lot of time with this generous chauffeur offer!