Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sold 2020 SR+ on motorway for £40100. Not bad. less than they estimated but more than I paid for it a year ago so can’t really complain. Helps that prices have gone up and I got the EV grant last year too.

once paid off the finance, leaves me with £11k deposit so end up with about the same monthlies despite the list price being £44k (MSM)
What are you getting instead ?

in source code.

1) go to your account
2) go on the order number (RNxxxx) and click Manage
3) right click on web site empty space
4) view page source/ or something depending on browser.
5) search for LRW
in source code.

1) go to your account
5) search for LRW
I will try on my computer later, not though I am overly bothered but does that mean double glazed rear glass and new chip?

in source code.

1) go to your account
5) search for LRW
This is when leasing through Tesla/ALD is a pain. As they own the car, I cannot access all this through my account on the app (which at this point in time is as good as useless with no information at all - not even my RN). ALD take over the order, so I am at the mercy of their comms good or bad!

Thanks for the tips about decoding the VIN and for prompting me to take a look at my order. Ordered Dec 31st, no communication from Tesla, but on checking today I have the same February date as you all.

VIN appears to decode to a 2022 Model 3 Perf (hairpin motor is the new for 2022 type?)

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 19.51.12.png

Also pretty cool that the word EL0N is in my VIN 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: RichardTheKing
Another SR with the 60kwh battery. Figured if its not costing me anything out of pocket why not get a refresh. And the extra range is just enough for some of the regular trips I take to be round trip without a charge - around 100 miles each way.
Ah good to hear form someone who had SR and wants another SR. I was undecided about SR and LR but eventually decided on SR with the new battery I don't think i need more range and some of the other premium stuff.

Ah good to hear form someone who had SR and wants another SR. I was undecided about SR and LR but eventually decided on SR with the new battery I don't think i need more range and some of the other premium stuff.

We live on a small island - watching the RSymons video this morning where they went from the south coast to Rugby services and the SR did it in 0c weather with 15% battery left. Thats basically the middle of the country. I’ve done trips to Cornwall and the range was fine, with superchargers removing any anxiety left over. I do have home charging though, I do think thats important to make them easy to live with.

Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
We live on a small island - watching the RSymons video this morning where they went from the south coast to Rugby services and the SR did it in 0c weather with 15% battery left. Thats basically the middle of the country. I’ve done trips to Cornwall and the range was fine, with superchargers removing any anxiety left over. I do have home charging though, I do think thats important to make them easy to live with.
you can get from Yorkshire to Cornwall (st Ives) with sinlge stop...

Mine is also 477xxx M3P estimate 2-16 Feb. Problem is that I don't want it registered/delivered before 1 March...Can it be delayed or do I need to skip it and hope for a match in the next shipment? I guess they will call me tomorrow.
I think it depends a lot on the config.

imagine situation, you got 2 choices:
a) 71 reg but ryzen + all laminated windows
b) 22 reg but older cpu and only fron glazing.

what would you do? :)

My Tesla account changed today from ‘delivery due from March 1st’ to ‘delivery between February 2 - February 16’
Can’t see a VIN.

Trouble is, I don’t WANT delivery before 1st March for registration reasons.

I last spoke to sales a couple of weeks ago, my order was on hold to March, I explained that I didn’t want delivery before March but he advised that I should hit I’m Ready or I might miss the Q1 deliveries. Apparently I can ask for a 7 day hold from when they offer the car, but not more.

Can anyone advise the best course?

My Tesla account changed today from ‘delivery due from March 1st’ to ‘delivery between February 2 - February 16’
Can’t see a VIN.

Trouble is, I don’t WANT delivery before 1st March for registration reasons.

I last spoke to sales a couple of weeks ago, my order was on hold to March, I explained that I didn’t want delivery before March but he advised that I should hit I’m Ready or I might miss the Q1 deliveries. Apparently I can ask for a 7 day hold from when they offer the car, but not more.

Can anyone advise the best course?
did you check the source code on your order?!
search for LRW