Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla account changed today from ‘delivery due from March 1st’ to ‘delivery between February 2 - February 16’
Can’t see a VIN.

Trouble is, I don’t WANT delivery before 1st March for registration reasons.

I last spoke to sales a couple of weeks ago, my order was on hold to March, I explained that I didn’t want delivery before March but he advised that I should hit I’m Ready or I might miss the Q1 deliveries. Apparently I can ask for a 7 day hold from when they offer the car, but not more.

Can anyone advise the best course?
May I ask, what is the advantage of waiting to March 1st for registration?

I checked the source code and I have a VIN assigned, they have a delivery date estimate of 11-25 February (I am in Belfast, N Ireland). I ordered on the 5th December 2021 and finalised all the steps (finance, trade in etc) on the 20th December.
What have you ordered? I’m in Belfast too, ordered on pretty much the same date, but through a leasing company. I’ve a M3SR in midnight silver ordered

Car is with motorway now, let’s see what they come back with. They mark it as a reserve price but I assume they’ll come back with whatever the best price is (higher or lower) and you then decide what to do?

In a way I’d like to sell it sooner so I have time to clear the loan and start a new one - I would guess having an existing loan active would affect your applica

Yes, checked my account/app, says Feb 2 - Feb 16 estimated delivery!!!

Wasn't there before (1 hr ago)
Ordered mine Dec 7th and nothing yet.....😞

Yeah but where ? Mine doesn’t seem to have it shown anywhere. There’s a good chance it’s user error - which doesn’t bode well buying a car that essentially runs from an iPad.
Hello, I don't know, therefore I have Google it and found that picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-065523.png
    Screenshot_20220114-065523.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 113