Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I've just had a very interesting call from Tesla UK Deliveries Team. I had emailed earlier today to try and clarify some of the discrepancies in info I had been given by different Tesla TAs in the past few days. Here is the latest from the horses mouth...
  • February 22 deliveries to UK are ALL M3LR, M3P and first batches of MY.
  • There are NO M3RWD variants coming to the UK until end of February for March delivery.
  • Unexpectedly, I am listed for a home delivery as Cribbs will not be delivering anything in Q1 due to high volumes and large geographical area covered by the store. Not sure whether this might affect other collection points also.
  • All M3 variants delivered in Q1 will have the full upgrades, including AMD Ryzen processor.
  • All M3RWD variants on order and currently awaiting delivery and VIN assignment should be assigned no later than mid February. I have been given an estimate of early March delivery as I ordered in November.
Hope this helps some of you out there. I pushed with numerous questions, but answers were not hard to get. He was quite willing to provide a comprehensive update for me. I guess this might be disappointing for some and good for others depending on your patience levels and other factors. I happier that at least I have confidence in the actual position and can now plan accordingly.

That's all for now!
This is great info, thanks for sharing. I’m waiting for a M3RWD and would have preferred a Feb delivery but I least I know not to get my hopes up now.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
mixed feelings (RWD order here). Maybe it increases the chances of the updates being on the car, and it’d get a 22 plate - but its longer than I was hoping to wait as I’m selling my current car next Wednesday. March would be a minimum of 6 weeks and as many as 10..

ALD wont have any information on it. They only take over the car once its in your possession.
I have tried this already. ALD said they wouldn't expect to know anything specific before Tesla will have told you already. This was confirmed by Tesla this afternoon who said next thing I hear will be from them giving details of assignment/matching to a car about 4 weeks in advance of delivery.

mixed feelings (RWD order here). Maybe it increases the chances of the updates being on the car, and it’d get a 22 plate - but its longer than I was hoping to wait as I’m selling my current car next Wednesday. March would be a minimum of 6 weeks and as many as 10..
From the call I had today, Tesla UK seem very confident that updates will roll out in all the Q1 M3 deliveries. Let's wait and see!

I just received a text to schedule delivery for the 14th of feb, no VIN number on it.

I know I sound completely ridiculous lmao but based on some of the answers I’ve received on this forum then there’s 0 chance of me doing anything to delay it until the 1st of March or is there a last ditch excuse I can try?

On the other hand I’m extremely excited since I’ve been waiting for the better part of a year to be in a position to receive my dream car

Reactions: RichardTheKing
Is this the day you received your Ran number because 31st December is when I did! So you could be lucky like me here! I've gone for big standard white mind long range
RM number you mean? Yep, I think I got that right away. So if you were the same day ordering then… yeah! Where’s my text Tesla?? 😜 haha

Maybe they don’t have enough MSM ones on the first ship coming in or something…

Hi all, great thread! I had a text from Tesla confirming my order on 17th Dec for M3LR. Just had another text saying your Tesla is on its way, does anyone knwo exactly what this means, could it still be in Shanghai, on its way on a boat or already in the UK?

Hi all, great thread! I had a text from Tesla confirming my order on 17th Dec for M3LR. Just had another text saying your Tesla is on its way, does anyone knwo exactly what this means, could it still be in Shanghai, on its way on a boat or already in the UK?
Got same 2 days ago. It was range of dates (02 -16 of february.)
Next day got another text to arrange pickup, and arranged on 8th of February