Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the long silence what is the first indication notification that things are moving towards a delivery date?
Note: I have read through the 36 pages of this thread and whilst I am sure the answer's in there somewhere I can't see it and it is a VERY simple question for 50% of the people following this thread.

Reactions: Staypuffman
For you all awaiting a M3 RWD this vehicle is showing

Attachments

• 0A9B794B-730D-4B2E-B8FF-D81AD6A98BF4.png
    0A9B794B-730D-4B2E-B8FF-D81AD6A98BF4.png
    818.5 KB · Views: 110
After the long silence what is the first indication notification that things are moving towards a delivery date?
Note: I have read through the 36 pages of this thread and whilst I am sure the answer's in there somewhere I can't see it and it is a VERY simple question for 50% of the people following this thread.
5CDF2FBD-BADC-4826-8A08-763001345F41.jpeg

This was the first notification I received of anything ‘happening’ last Friday. Got the delivery date the next day.

Reactions: Forty_Two
With me it is estimated delivery date showing in the Tesla app. Also VIN showing up in the source code of tour Tesla account on their website.

Reactions: Forty_Two
I have a Model 3 RWD on order which I ordered in November with a March delivery date. I still haven't been assigned a VIN so maybe it will arrive in March after all which I'm totally fine with. Really want that 22 plate and it looks like I will get it!

I'm curious to see whether the range estimate will dip slightly due to the AMD processor on the RWD? Either way I really hope it does include the upgraded chip, and maybe we will even be able to play Cyberpunk on there one day! :p

Hi All, new to the forum.
I ordered Model 3 LR black, black interior (the white interior was too bright), 18" aero wheels, with Advanced Auto Pilot on the 31st December and I have a collection date on the 10th Feb (Bluewater).
Side note, I spoke to Tesla today and the car will have LFP batteries (I was struggling to get any info on that) so we'll get that little bit of extra range. Finance was sorted a day after completing the form. So far all good from Tesla and ahead of schedule.
really? I ordered a blue on black LR with 18's, EAP and a tow hitch on the 30th Nov and I've heard nothing yet...

When you ordered your car do you remember what the WLTP value was? A new order car is 340 miles but there a few on the new inventory that show 352 miles? An 'older' new car perhaps?
Mine was ordered with 340 miles as per the configurator currently. But seeing that all cars on the inventory "In Transit" (on Grande California to Southampton according to the source code) have 352 miles, looks like we might be getting one of those longer range vehicles!

Reactions: 73henny