Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order page has never had an estimated delivery date listed but now my order page shows "Estimated Delivery: March 2022" for my RWD / Blue / Black / Aero's.

The excitement is real 😁
Mine is showing up as an estimated date of February when I asked for March lol. I'm sure it will be easily fixed with a phone call though... or at least I hope it will. I'll call them as soon as I'm out of a bunch of meetings.

Call from Tesla confirming delivery date and Reg number. Off to check my insurance hike..
Without the risk of digressing into insurance conversation as there is a separate thread for it - I had real ups and down in the last week on the quotes with a high of £1500 (at 500 vol. excess) and yesterday for a very odd reason the same quote after refreshing in the daytime (just before I got confirmation of the Reg) dropped to £950 so rang Churchill and asked why that was the case - they couldn't explain. I then called then up again to input the reg and it was locked at that price which for my case is lowest I can find. I am not sure if looking at quotes at time of day matters alot but past few weeks the only time I've had time to look for quotes has been after work in the evenings and yesterdays daytime refresh around 2 pm was a shock to the system - had to slap myself incase I was dreaming.

Without the risk of digressing into insurance conversation as there is a separate thread for it - I had real ups and down in the last week on the quotes with a high of £1500 (at 500 vol. excess) and yesterday for a very odd reason the same quote after refreshing in the daytime (just before I got confirmation of the Reg) dropped to £950 so rang Churchill and asked why that was the case - they couldn't explain. I then called then up again to input the reg and it was locked at that price which for my case is lowest I can find. I am not sure if looking at quotes at time of day matters alot but past few weeks the only time I've had time to look for quotes has been after work in the evenings and yesterdays daytime refresh around 2 pm was a shock to the system - had to slap myself incase I was dreaming.

bit tricky as I didn't want to wait unitl the last minute for price shaping shenanigans - but also I had paused my existing insurance and swapping it over so I'm hoping not to get too much of a sticker shock, otherwise I'll have to cancel and pay an admin fee

Reactions: BatteryJuice
bit tricky as I didn't want to wait unitl the last minute for price shaping shenanigans - but also I had paused my existing insurance and swapping it over so I'm hoping not to get too much of a sticker shock, otherwise I'll have to cancel and pay an admin fee
I tried to get mine paused but Hastings would not do that - only option was to cancel and I lost 6 months of NCB. Hope you get a price that works for you!

For my order M3 RWD, account page just showed ED February. However I cannot see VIN yet. I am getting excited :D
I think this may be a false flag, had the same happen to me for my M3 RWD (ordered back in early December) couple of weeks ago and posted about it on here. A week later (last week) it disappeared. Today, it's reappeared. No VIN in source code both times. The Est. delivery date does match the estimated date when I placed the order, so may be it's just pulling in and showing that data from the order, in hope that it reduces the number of times people contact them for an ETA ;)

Reactions: MoSkeeto
I think this may be a false flag, had the same happen to me for my M3 RWD (ordered back in early December) couple of weeks ago and posted about it on here. A week later (last week) it disappeared. Today, it's reappeared. No VIN in source code both times. The Est. delivery date does match the estimated date when I placed the order, so may be it's just pulling in and showing that data from the order, in hope that it reduces the number of times people contact them for an ETA ;)
I remember seeing your post, that is why I am afraid of a false flag. Still, waiting for 4 months and getting an update got me excited 😁 Just noticed many people received ED for RWD, so let's hope this time we will get our VINs!

Reactions: Petetheroadie