Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like their digging in for the long haul then? I wonder whether they will be transferring all Cribbs collections there going forward? Hope you're enjoying the car. Looks great!
I did speak to the agent I collected from, if the orders keep coming in as high as they are then that is a possibility as Cribbs just simply doesn’t have the capacity. Not many cars in the actual collection area at the moment but not sure if the ones not being collected that day are kept elsewhere or if waiting for more to be brought up from Southampton.

I did speak to the agent I collected from, if the orders keep coming in as high as they are then that is a possibility as Cribbs just simply doesn’t have the capacity. Not many cars in the actual collection area at the moment but not sure if the ones not being collected that day are kept elsewhere or if waiting for more to be brought up from Southampton.
Did you have to sign for the car before inspecting it? I was hoping to be able to inspect the car before signing to accept it, but it sounds from what people have said on here that they want you to sign for the car before you’ve even looked at it?

Delivery dates are fluid, usually +/- a few weeks to a few months but need not be worried. from now till march/april you will will probably have a dozen opportunities to purchase from inventory available for immediate delivery. if you wish to take advantage of that simply call and ask them to substitute one of the inventory cars for your RN order scheduled for Nov 22. but you need to be very quick as inventory cars can sell very quickly, anyone can place a deposit within minutes and purchase.
Unfortunately I can’t because it’s a company car lease otherwise I would, as I am getting very impatient!

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Did you have to sign for the car before inspecting it? I was hoping to be able to inspect the car before signing to accept it, but it sounds from what people have said on here that they want you to sign for the car before you’ve even looked at it?
I walked around with the person from Tesla prior to signing. There was no rush and to be honest everything was spot on.

Acceleration boost update: the App says its 4.4s to 3.9s so the 2022 LR are 0.2 slower, still £1,500

which is odd because the tesla website clearly says the LR is 4.2 to 60 (no rollout on the LR)
I believe the 0-60mph is still 4.2 sec. 4.4 sec is the 0-100kph time (0-62mph), as shown on the mainland Europe pages.

1644513267635.png

I ordered the inventory car and got them to cancel my existing order. Cost me another £100 but was willing to pay that to get it earlier.