Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What was your EDD before and now for the inventory order? Also, did you have to do another credit check?
They couldn't tell me whether i was going to get a March or May delivery. Inventory order is being collected on Sat. Did another credit application and it stayed on pending so i emailed [email protected] to tell them the situation and that i was going to cancel my original order. The finance on the second order was approved after that.

• Helpful
Reactions: jmhumphreys
Hi, I’m new to this forum, so please be patient with me. I have placed order for M3 RWD white and white 18” on 11.01.2022 with estimated delivery March 2022. I selected collection in Manchester Trafford Centre. I haven’t received text or VIN and I tried to look on source code for VIN and nothing. I know it’s only been a month since placing order and there are some people without VIN who placed order way before me. Just curious if anyone in U.K. who placed order around same time as me have received VIN? I have sent email to Tesla asking for some information because I need to sell my current car to have money for deposit but all response I had was that I need to be patient and that I will be matched to the car soon. Any thoughts on time between text confirmation and collection of car? I want to time sell of my current car so I’m not without car for too long or in worst case to have 2 cars at the same time due to short notice of delivery.
I ordered on the 7th jan.I’ve got no VIN or text either.
I called into Tesla Trafford yesterday and he said should have the car by March,he said it’s in Teslas best interest to have the cars delivered by no later than the end of March.
He did say to me that a worst case scenario would be April but it should be March by the latest

There are some deliveries the week of the Feb 21st.
Mine is scheduled for the 23rd, I have a reg plate so looks like it's all ready to go.
It's a red RWD, aero wheels, black interior, order placed in early October.
I never got an EDD showing up in the account. The VIN appeared in source in mid Jan and then 2 to 3 weeks later I got a text to book the delivery appointment.
I ordered mid Jan. RWD, MSM, aero wheels. Collecting on Feb 22nd from baldonnel.

Reactions: gslaw2995
I test drove a M3 LR on 10th January 2022, ordered on 12th January 2022 and collected from Bluewater today, super lucky :)

Arrived at the location roughly half an hour early, however there was no queue so we cracked straight on. I spent about 45 minutes to an hour checking over the car and discovered two tiny marks on some of the alcantara trim, but that was all and I’m being pedantic here. The exterior was immaculate and there was no damage or panel gaps to report!

The car has the has the AMD Ryzen processor, heated wipers but no rear double glazed.

Staff were on hand for any questions and were super helpful. The car had 35% charge, so we plugged straight into the supercharger there.

Only issue was getting a data connection, due to being on the ground floor of a multi story car park. Soon as we drove out we were connected.

I’ll document my journey on instagram “M3_Tesla” however here are some photos of collection…

I’m absolutely thrilled with the car and wish I had converted sooner, this is the future!
View attachment 767511

View attachment 767512

View attachment 767513
Very nice! Congratulations. Thanks for the update and pics.

Reactions: Pau1
9a2c456f4dc56dc7875bc70747e9013485fe61bcde197c87f93630bc64c5278f.jpg

Update on my company car order through ALD as I know there’s a few in the same position hovering around the forum!

Have just called Tesla and they have said my car is on the way on a ship, I should receive a text in a day or two, or maybe even tonight.

He even gave me my reg! BU22. In hindsight I should have asked for my VIN too, but I was too excited! All set for Mid March delivery apparently. The countdown is well and truly on now!

Car:
M3 AWD, Pearl White, White and Black, Aero. Ordered 9th December
Great! My ALD status page has now changed from 31/May to 31/March, so hopefully ALD heard something and mine is coming soon too :) When did you get your RN text, I got mine 28/Jan.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I spoke to a TA last night about my order just to check that I'll be able to get my final invoice in time for me to submit it to my loan company in order for them to process it (up to 10 working days) and get the money into my account (a further 3-5 working days) before the delivery date - and that part at least sounds promising. However, he also said that although my estimated delivery range is the 3rd-17th March, the delivery date for my car is most likely to be the 15th March onwards.

Also, just as an FYI, I asked about the rear glazed windows (I'm not really bothered about them, but was just curious) and he said that as far as he is aware, it is unlikely that any Model 3 deliveries will have the rear glazing any time soon - he figured about 6 months or more before they start arriving.

Reactions: Petetheroadie
I test drove a M3 LR on 10th January 2022, ordered on 12th January 2022 and collected from Bluewater today, super lucky :)

Arrived at the location roughly half an hour early, however there was no queue so we cracked straight on. I spent about 45 minutes to an hour checking over the car and discovered two tiny marks on some of the alcantara trim, but that was all and I’m being pedantic here. The exterior was immaculate and there was no damage or panel gaps to report!

The car has the has the AMD Ryzen processor, heated wipers but no rear double glazed.

Staff were on hand for any questions and were super helpful. The car had 35% charge, so we plugged straight into the supercharger there.

Only issue was getting a data connection, due to being on the ground floor of a multi story car park. Soon as we drove out we were connected.

I’ll document my journey on instagram “M3_Tesla” however here are some photos of collection…

I’m absolutely thrilled with the car and wish I had converted sooner, this is the future!
View attachment 767511

View attachment 767512

View attachment 767513
I'm Due to pick up from Bluewater in the next few weeks. And same colour!

View attachment 767511

View attachment 767512

View attachment 767513
Hi, do you know if your M3 has 12V li-ion battery? Or is this now coming as standard with all M3?

So the new M3s come indeed with heated "wipers"? Can the people who already collected their cars and updated them, confirm?
So I suppose the park position heating cannot be seen anymore? It's an invisible heating surface unlike older Model S where you could actually see the heating stripes on the windscreen?