Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They couldn't tell me whether i was going to get a March or May delivery. Inventory order is being collected on Sat. Did another credit application and it stayed on pending so i emailed [email protected] to tell them the situation and that i was going to cancel my original order. The finance on the second order was approved after that.
They couldn't tell me whether i was going to get a March or May delivery. Inventory order is being collected on Sat. Did another credit application and it stayed on pending so i emailed [email protected] to tell them the situation and that i was going to cancel my original order. The finance on the second order was approved after that.
All make sense, thanks.

I talked with Emma on chat this morning about my M3 RWD delivery and 1 hour later I was assigned a VIN (LRW3F7FS8NC~) and EDD February 28 - March 14. Either coincidence or she has done something 😄 Good news for early orders
What was your spec and order date? I just spoke with Tesla too and they were still unable to update me. I'm considering switching to a LR from inventory if this uncertainty carries on for much longer.

Reactions: MoSkeeto
Lots of collections documented in this thread if you scroll back through the last 10-20 pages or so. Have not seen anyone on this thread mention they didn't get Ryzen.
Thanks, can't seem to see anything about wipers but hopefully the lack of mention means people are getting Ryzen :)

Also, just in case anyone is in the same situation as me and was wondering:

Tesla ended up giving me a much higher valuation for my trade in than I was expecting which caused the deposit/final amount to pay to be negative.
I wasn't sure what'd happen but I got an email from Tesla asking for my IBAN/BIC to send the excess amount to so that was fairly smooth.

What was your spec and order date? I just spoke with Tesla too and they were still unable to update me. I'm considering switching to a LR from inventory if this uncertainty carries on for much longer.

My order includes basic features M3 RWD Blue/Black/18" Aero (no enhanced autopilot etc). I ordered on October 31st with 1 time ended up "on hold" situation. I updated my signature for more information, most info should be there as yours.

I saw other forum and many people started getting their VINs on RWD as well. I think there is a high chance you will very soon as well! October orders should be cleared already as I should be one of the last person to order in October (literally ordered at 23:30 😅)

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Mrklaw, I'm loving your updates, or at least I'm feeling the suspense building just reading them and am eagerly awaiting the next one! :)

oh I’m home now :) small hiccup with no cellular network but I pulled out of the gazebo and it seemed to connect pretty quickly - so allowed me to set my phone as a key.

Ryzen confirmed, 2022.4 downloaded and installing now I’m at home charging.

Picked up with 40%, home with 19% - I’m treating it to prime time kwh to 80% rather than off peak blocks just to give it a bit of exercise after sitting slowly draining on the boat.

Importantly, can’t see anything wrong with the car. So much cleaner than the Fremont SR+ I picked up this time last year, and I love the colour. Mats (didn’t have those), stubby flaps with extensions in the boot along with the hazard triangle and first aid kit, type 2 and granny in the frunk. All good it seems.

oh I’m home now :) small hiccup with no cellular network but I pulled out of the gazebo and it seemed to connect pretty quickly - so allowed me to set my phone as a key.

Picked up with 40%, home with 19% - I’m treating it to prime time kwh to 80% rather than off peak blocks just to give it a bit of exercise after sitting slowly draining on the boat.

Importantly, can’t see anything wrong with the car. So much cleaner than the Fremont SR+ I picked up this time last year, and I love the colour. Mats (didn’t have those), stubby flaps with extensions in the boot along with the hazard triangle and first aid kit, type 2 and granny in the frunk. All good it seems.
That's excellent news! Your car looks epic in the photo that you took! :)

Reactions: Mrklaw
IMG_0046 2.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

Pretty cars are pretty! 😍

And I know the thunder of this reveal has been stolen a bit by the many others on this thread who already collected, but... CONFIRMED!!

IMG_0048.jpeg

Hi, is it RWD, LR or P?

Reactions: Smidgeon