Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photos or it never happened
4157146E-CD51-40A9-82CE-A1F121FDBC98.jpeg

Quite a few people mentioned mud flaps included… is that standard practice now? I’ve ordered a set of aftermarket flaps in advance… damn it :D
Me to ! cancelled order :D

I did get some frunk and trunk liner mats, but the clots sent me the 2020 version, so I told them and educated them on the refresh measurement differences and they gave me full refund, and don't have to sent back.

Nice they're chucking in the flaps, i guess it's pretty needed here though.

Reactions: Petetheroadie
Where exactly at Bluewater is the pickup point?
Think I know this, I'm sure it's the south side of the campus in the big undercover car park. If you head anti-clockwise along Bluewater Pkwy, you will 100% pick up Tesla collection sign posts and it will point you on the way. We were there (at Bluewater a couple of weeks back, and I remember being temped to follow the sign and be a nosey git... but chickened out).

EDIT: Add: This'll be my collection point as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Staypuffman
Think I know this, I'm sure it's the south side of the campus. If you head anti-clockwise along Bluewater Pkwy, you will 100% pick up Tesla collection sign posts. We were there (at Bluewater a couple of weeks back, and I remember being temped to follow the sign and be a nosey git... but chickened out).

EDIT: Add: This'll be my collection point as well
I'll be training it in so need the exact location.

Me to ! cancelled order :D

I did get some frunk and trunk liner mats, but the clots sent me the 2020 version, so I told them and educated them on the refresh measurement differences and they gave me full refund, and don't have to sent back.

Nice they're chucking in the flaps, i guess it's pretty needed here though.
I’ve ordered mats too… how do I know if I have the correct ones?