Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is next to the superchargers. Once you reach superchargers you will see directions pointing to the location anyway.
@Staypuffman

Ofc I had to google it to make sure I'm not going insane, it's info i need to lol.

As Kshar says, it looks like we're right

1644620320422.png

Supercharger end next to HoF

Reactions: Staypuffman
OHH YEASS!

Got a Text an hour ago from Tesla to book a delivery day slot. Had the option of 2 different days, went for the weekend one.

Saturday 5 March, afternoon! White, back int, RWD, aero, EAP and 22’ plate with all the new hardware (according to Tesla sales person on call)

Just need to drop deposit beforehand but excited! It’s happening…

Can any people who picked their M3 cars already give any advice on the day experience ?

M3 LR White, Black interior 18" - Trafford Delivery.

Portal Says March - Anyone else with similar config for Trafford delivery had their txt for March collection?
I'm still without!
Exact same spec as you, ordered
M3 LR White, Black interior 18" - Trafford Delivery.

Portal Says March - Anyone else with similar config for Trafford delivery had their txt for March collection?
I'm still without!
Ordered exact same spec and location, 28th Dec. Also no text! App still saying March estimate.

Reactions: Warp9lecy
When did the March delivery window change?? Lease company ordered mine on Tuesday 8th, received RN text on Thursday 10th but today I see that the delivery window on the m3 page now says August. Please tell me that happened after my order got confirmed… I need it for March big style!

Well, today was bittersweet... the bitter bit is that I curbed a wheel already! This has got to be the world record for collection to curbed wheel?? 🤣😫 There are some traffic calming/chicaney bits in the area I live, and I turned in too tight into one of them and scraped the rear passenger-side wheel up pretty badly. The Tesla is longer than my last car and I guess I hadn't got used to the length at that point.

Anyway, I'd already booked into a Tesla Service Centre because there's a small scratch on my rear bumper that I noticed on inspection. As I was driving later, they phoned me up to ask if they could move the date I'd booked that for in the app. So while they were on the phone, I asked if they could fix curbed alloys and he said they'd do it for £85, so I got them to add that to my service request. To be honest though, I expect sooner or later it will happen again, the rim of the wheel extends beyond the tyre, so any impact of a wheel on a curb absolutely will be the wheel touching, not the tyre. So be warned new Model 3 w/Aero Wheels owners - be really really careful around curbs!

That's the bitter bit anyway. The sweet bit is everything else! I suppose the only other slightly disappointing thing is that I bought EAP and it is SO rubbish! The lane changing is so annoying... it never picks the right time to do it, and then by the time you've seen on the screen it wants to do it, checked mirrors/blind spots, confirmed on the indicator and by nudging the wheel, then waiting another few seconds for it to actually start moving, the gap is gone anyway. The one positive with EAP is that the auto parking I thought worked very well... much better than I've been led to believe by YouTube reviews. But, yeah, the navigate on autopilot lane change stuff is basically unusable in my opinion. I'm not putting that in the 'bitter' column though, as I put in for a refund so no harm done. At least I've tried it to know that it's not worth having, and have saved £3,400. I expect I'll need that £3,400 for all the alloy repairs I'll have to pay for over my ownership... 🤣

Got the 'delivery ready' text tonight - booked to collect on 3rd March at Belfast SC so I am delighted. M3 RWD Black/Aero/Black/EAP.
Test drive on 24 Jan, ordered on 25 Jan when EDD was March 2022. Already sold my old car so no trade-in and no HP/lease.
Interestingly they have changed my VIN, I now have LRW3F7FS7NC499xxx which is a 2022 build. Last Monday morning 7 Feb I spotted a M3 RWD Black/Aero/Black/EAP in the inventory and so clicked Chat and managed to get it allocated to my order (which was still showing an EDD of March 2022). After it was allocated the Vin Finder popped up with the VIN LRW3F7FR0MC413xxx which was a 2021 build and the EDD changed to 22 Feb to 8 Mar. TBH the fact that is was a December build was not really an issue as long as it had the heated seats/steering wheel and wireless charging. I have no idea why the VIN changed but now being a 2022 build I think it pretty much guarantees that it will have all the bits that have been discussed in the forum recently and that others have confirmed after collecting.

Last edited:
Got my delivery text late last night for my inventory order made last week. I originally requested Brent Cross as that's closest to me. The car was listed as South Coast so I expected it to be in Southampton, but my collection is now in Bluewater. Not really a problem for me as my parents live close to there so I can go show off the car when I get it. Must be annoying for people who live further away when they chop & change locations!

Anywho... Booked in for Friday 25th so I can just take the day off & not bother going back to work!

Reactions: Terry F
When did the March delivery window change?? Lease company ordered mine on Tuesday 8th, received RN text on Thursday 10th but today I see that the delivery window on the m3 page now says August. Please tell me that happened after my order got confirmed… I need it for March big style!
It changed Thursday. I noticed it in the early evening. I got the text at the same time. I phoned my lease company who are going to look on to it. Hopefully we got in, if we did I e expect it will be more April than March as reading most posts on here say they ordered dec and Jan. I’m in Same position, been without a car since November and ordered tesla as the date said around March, hopefully it all works out.

If it helps I phoned tesla and the advisor did still say March, but he didn’t really say much to back that up, it could have been though as mine is a personal contact hire from a leasing company.

Well, today was bittersweet... the bitter bit is that I curbed a wheel already! This has got to be the world record for collection to curbed wheel?? 🤣😫 There are some traffic calming/chicaney bits in the area I live, and I turned in too tight into one of them and scraped the rear passenger-side wheel up pretty badly. The Tesla is longer than my last car and I guess I hadn't got used to the length at that point.

Anyway, I'd already booked into a Tesla Service Centre because there's a small scratch on my rear bumper that I noticed on inspection. As I was driving later, they phoned me up to ask if they could move the date I'd booked that for in the app. So while they were on the phone, I asked if they could fix curbed alloys and he said they'd do it for £85, so I got them to add that to my service request. To be honest though, I expect sooner or later it will happen again, the rim of the wheel extends beyond the tyre, so any impact of a wheel on a curb absolutely will be the wheel touching, not the tyre. So be warned new Model 3 w/Aero Wheels owners - be really really careful around curbs!

That's the bitter bit anyway. The sweet bit is everything else! I suppose the only other slightly disappointing thing is that I bought EAP and it is SO rubbish! The lane changing is so annoying... it never picks the right time to do it, and then by the time you've seen on the screen it wants to do it, checked mirrors/blind spots, confirmed on the indicator and by nudging the wheel, then waiting another few seconds for it to actually start moving, the gap is gone anyway. The one positive with EAP is that the auto parking I thought worked very well... much better than I've been led to believe by YouTube reviews. But, yeah, the navigate on autopilot lane change stuff is basically unusable in my opinion. I'm not putting that in the 'bitter' column though, as I put in for a refund so no harm done. At least I've tried it to know that it's not worth having, and have saved £3,400. I expect I'll need that £3,400 for all the alloy repairs I'll have to pay for over my ownership... 🤣

Can you refund? How long do you get - might abuse that to test it out if they don’t give us a free trial again this year

The navigate on autopilot lane change seems poor - wants to change too often. Might be ok if it overtook without confirmation. If you indicate in normal autopilot will it change lanes for you with EAP? That would have some value to me simple to reduce the bonging

Reactions: AutomaticMan