Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how long before a reg should be in searchable databases? Trying to add my car to the congestion charge page but the reg number isn’t recognised - and therefore assumes I have to pay (want to apply for the discount)

That won't happen until you collect it and Tesla electronically update the DVLA, I guess you'll have to contact them and ask how you pre-register the car; they must have a mechanism, it's not an unusual occurance.

how long before a reg should be in searchable databases? Trying to add my car to the congestion charge page but the reg number isn’t recognised - and therefore assumes I have to pay (want to apply for the discount)
Mine came up as not recognised when I tried to pay for Congestion charge (long story short, I went for a drive in Central without knowing I have to register it as a 0 emission... for a discount).

I retrospectively paid the charge and applied for the discount permit and it seemed to have worked as I attached screenshots from the DVLA tax information page as I didn't have my V5C at the time too.

I just got an email today that it's been approved starting today.

I have put in a request to get the congestion charge refunded. My mistake on that but hoping they can see some sense on their weird need to register an electric vehicle and provide proof that it is a 0 emission.

• Funny
Reactions: MoSkeeto and Mrklaw
Is it? You sure about that?
1644937849664.png

I had to check just in case! Definitely no mention of ANY specific car forum. Just good old TMC / Europe / UK 2022 orders! 😁