Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered through a salary sacrifice thingy-me-jig... M3LR MSM with aero wheels on 31st Jan. Have a VIN and was told by the very famous Davide that the car is on it's way and should be here early March. Have had no specific date text yet, but fingers crossed will have one soon.

Hopefully you will hear something very soon!
That’s better news than me, I’ve had no VIN no reg, no contact, All i have is my RN number, I don’t know how or when they will contact me,

Reactions: tr!x
Hi All,

I've had the following from Tesla this morning:

"Tesla is currently awaiting an updated GPS signal from your vehicle to ensure your delivery date can be scheduled accurately. You will soon receive an SMS confirming this date and prompting yourself to confirm your delivery address."

Does anybody know what this actually means?

Does it mean it's on a boat in the middle of the sea somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I've had the following from Tesla this morning:

"Tesla is currently awaiting an updated GPS signal from your vehicle to ensure your delivery date can be scheduled accurately. You will soon receive an SMS confirming this date and prompting yourself to confirm your delivery address."

Does anybody know what this actually means?

Does it mean it's on a boat in the middle of the sea somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Just had confirmation that the car is being delivered to my home address on the 16th.

Could have picked it up from Tesla Belfast since I work reasonably close but now I get a day off to mess about with it. Please arrive early in the day!
Is yours purchased direct or through Salary Sacrifice/Lease. I got the text on the 7th saying the car is on its way, but nothing much more since then. In Belfast too

1645031347665.png

It is happening for RWD orders (for details check my signature)!! :D
Btw, where exactly is this place?

Just had confirmation that the car is being delivered to my home address on the 16th.

Could have picked it up from Tesla Belfast since I work reasonably close but now I get a day off to mess about with it. Please arrive early in the day!
I just confirmation that my SR Black 18s can be collected from Tesla Belfast on the 16th too. As I live nearly 100 miles away getting it delivered would have been great. Taking the day off work then free bus to Belfast and then walk or Uber to Boucher Road. Now just need to gather up a few £££s! Hope there is enough electricity in the car to get me hope.

Guess I’ll have to go and post on some of the other channels now

Tesla Update - Congratulations on taking delivery of your Model 3! You have reached the end of your delivery journey. Thank you for supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy. You can now use your Tesla App to control your car, schedule a service, and more.

Ordered SR+, (now RWD) poverty on 26/10 at the old price.

Was getting a bit twitchy as hadn't heard anything, so emailed SA end of last week.

Pretty much immediately got delivery window of 1st to 15th March, no VIN.

Checked source and found VIN on Sunday.

LRW3F7FS3NC499***

Had 1 hour Model Y test drive booked for today, (just to see what it's like😊) and checked with the guys at Exeter while there, and they confirmed the VIN I had, and that the car is on SFL Composer, due in Southampton around 23rd Feb.

Not long now!

Happy days!

I just confirmation that my SR Black 18s can be collected from Tesla Belfast on the 16th too. As I live nearly 100 miles away getting it delivered would have been great. Taking the day off work then free bus to Belfast and then walk or Uber to Boucher Road. Now just need to gather up a few £££s! Hope there is enough electricity in the car to get me hope.
When did you order? Is it an inventory car or a custom order from China?