Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Might as well take pics whilst it's all over my floor. What a delivery heh?

A few pages back we spoke about frunk / trunk / sub trunk mats etc, plus also organiser for sub trunk...

Here's a few pics

1645618867178.png

To list : got the HOLT tyre sealant, hidden behind the lifting pucks is the RING digital compressor, we got there some USB C cables, Turtle insect remover (white car large spacey front end to think about!) Got the 3 piece arm rest organiser set, the cup holder insert, in the box are the four door inserts for storage... then we have the screen cleaner and hidden away the lint free soft microfibrers.. Oh yes the near side boot velcro divider, and ofc the front trunk mat, the frunk mat, and the sub trunk mat and organiser at the back. Lastly a couple of keycard holders from the Mrs ! So all in, minus the RING air compressor, all for around £120 via Ali Express. NOT BAD if I may say.

Just to show the organiser vs the sub trunk mat for size :

1645618915461.png

1645618988738.png

Not decided on floor mats yet. Considering Tesla Shields if anyone has any exposure / experience with them.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh before I forget. The Mrs bought me a mug. 🤣

1645619285322.png

Did I miss anything? !

EDIT : Yes I did ! USB C to USB A converters just incase ;-)

It would be great if the elusive chat bubble would pop up on the site.

Tried calling them regarding the EDD window moving from 22-31 March to 19Apr-16Jun to see if there had been any other update since I last spoke to them when they said the March date is still on track for me. But when I now call and select the delivery line (option 4), i just get an automated message and then they hang up.

Buying my M3P in 2019 wasn't as difficult as buying the new car 😄 I said I'd let the process run when I got the march dates (this isn't my first rodeo) but since the date range change, and the contradicting message I got on the phone last week, I just want to know where I stand *sigh*.

A few pages back we spoke about frunk / trunk / sub trunk mats etc, plus also organiser for sub trunk...

Here's a few pics

View attachment 772810

To list : got the HOLT tyre sealant, hidden behind the lifting pucks is the RING digital compressor, we got there some USB C cables, Turtle insect remover (white car large spacey front end to think about!) Got the 3 piece arm rest organiser set, the cup holder insert, in the box are the four door inserts for storage... then we have the screen cleaner and hidden away the lint free soft microfibrers.. Oh yes the near side boot velcro divider, and ofc the front trunk mat, the frunk mat, and the sub trunk mat and organiser at the back. Lastly a couple of keycard holders from the Mrs ! So all in, minus the RING air compressor, all for around £120 via Ali Express. NOT BAD if I may say.

View attachment 772811

View attachment 772812

Not decided on floor mats yet. Considering Tesla Shields if anyone has any exposure / experience with them.

View attachment 772813

Did I miss anything? !

My wife bought me that exact mug for Valentine's 🤣 in fact I am currently drinking my tea from it as iI type this😄

Here's a few pics

View attachment 772810

View attachment 772811

View attachment 772812

View attachment 772813

Did I miss anything? !

I ordered a few things from your original list and confirm that the boot tidy fits the M3, and it's currently home to the charging cables (5 metre type 2 and granny charger), mudflap extensions (these will never be fitted) and you still have room around the side to store the emergency kit. FYI: for others pondering what to buy, the car had the rubber door pocket liners (save yourself a fiver and use it for your next full charge) :)

• Love
Reactions: Snowy77
Does anyone know if Tesla care about the delivery address for lease drivers? I'm leasing via work, which is over an hour from home, so when they ask for the delivery address I'd like to give them my home address, despite my work address being on the lease paperwork. But I'm wary of giving them information which conflicts with their system and causes a delay!

Following the VIN showing up yesterday, I’ve received the SMS today.

Might start buying accessories 😀
Same here. Got text confirming that my Tesla is on its way and that my delivery date is calculated and I will be getting text soon with exact delivery date. So excited that I bought screen protector from Amazon after link posted by Snowy77. Thanks pal 😃

oh wow the heated steering wheel is pretty great. I've never had one, and never bothered paying for one - not thought my hands were that cold and the cabin would eventually warm up. But its very quick to heat up and really comfy when it does.
Yes, definitely one of things you thought you'd never want but can't go back once you've had it... The ID.3 has a good wheel heater too.