Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been on to chat today to try and find out about my lease, Thomas advised that lease company need to give permission for them to speak with me. I went through a broker but it is the lease company behind them that they need the bod from. Anyone else had this? I have had updates from others before. Gone back to the broker to try and sort this in the mean time. Many thanks.
I have this issue. Tesla just say they are waiting for authorisation before they can speak to me. Very frustrating.

Reactions: platham
All good my friend. Just doing the first charge on my trip home. Here are a few pictures. I'll upload some.video and more details when I get back. The smile is hurting my face already 🤣
So happy for you! It has been a journey for you and you finally got your Tesla! Looks great! Loved reading your posts and it felt like you've been on a journey together since I joined this forum! Will be sad to see you leave this particular thread but I'm sure we will see each other on TMCs different topic :)

Well, I have it! Have got home, taken my wife out for a quick spin in the dark. Software is updating and first home charge is scheduled. Sorry, but the video I shot is too large to upload. It was a good handover at NEC. I took just under an hour doing the web-based inspection checklist from TeslaInspectUK, then got the green light to drive away. I haven't had time to go through all the bits and piece yet, but I can confirm the Ryzen cpu is installed, but I do not have the new longer rear indicator lights. Bit of a mix and match probably of old and new. I'll have a deeper look tomorrow and post again.

So happy for you! It has been a journey for you and you finally got your Tesla! Looks great! Loved reading your posts and it felt like you've been on a journey together since I joined this forum! Will be sad to see you leave this particular thread but I'm sure we will see each other on TMCs different topic :)
I'm gonna have to ween myself off. Can't just disappear 🤣 Besides, there are too many others still waiting to not keep checking in occasionally. This is a great community of friendly, helpful people. Its been a real encouragement and support. The last few weeks have been so intense waiting for the delivery that I haven't really looked at too many other threads. Perhaps now I can explore a bit. Any recommendations?

I'm gonna have to ween myself off. Can't just disappear 🤣 Besides, there are too many others still waiting to not keep checking in occasionally. This is a great community of friendly, helpful people. Its been a real encouragement and support. The last few weeks have been so intense waiting for the delivery that I haven't really looked at too many other threads. Perhaps now I can explore a bit. Any recommendations?
There are loads but if you follow some of those that had now left for greener pastures like @AutomaticMan or @yessuz - they're still out there somewhere and enjoying their cars whilst we are still waiting for ours !😅

• Funny
Reactions: jmhumphreys
You are damn right! - people here at this forum are great and very helpful, even though some people here collected/assigned to a car it's still a great thread to follow and give info to eachother. :)

I see a lot of people of here hoping for a March delivery but some get delayed to May.
Might seem like a daft question but why does no one get April as an EDD???

Tesla-based on previous historical demand of each region in Europe ships all manufactured vehicles via vessel to these destinations and voyage time for MIC vehicles notwithstanding delays varies between 3-4 weeks. These vehicles upon production are immediately matched to orders shortly after being allocated to a vessel. The reason there are no productions allocated to months of Apr/Jul/Sep/Oct 2022 is that Tesla has allocated entire productions for these months to high-volume customer orders from Rental/Hire car giants who have recently placed very large orders

There are loads but if you follow some of those that had now left for greener pastures like @AutomaticMan or @yessuz - they're still out there somewhere and enjoying their cars whilst we are still waiting for ours !😅

giphy.webp