Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my delivery text today for collection of my M3 RWD MSM from Bluewater. There was only one collection date available - 25th March. originally, I selected Thorpe Park, however, I am aware that is now closed for Tesla Deliveries.
same, after selecting the date the my account (via RN number) is down, is it down for you too?

Service Temporarily Unavailable​

We are experiencing issues loading your order summary. Please try again later.

Reactions: DIY-Trev
I just paid £1 off my Tesla as a test before paying any more significant... how long did it take for any payment to show? To be fair, I only paid it in 15 minutes ago, but was hoping it would show up quickly.
I paid £10 this afternoon, now showing in my account (only just checked probably there earlier). Also got an email from Delivery team almost immediately confirming receipt, probably only because I replied to their email, saying I sent it.

Sounds good, did you order any options? I’m trying to gauge when I’ll get mine s lease customer so don’t see anything in the app. As per other response, the uk chat hours are sane as the sales phone line hours.

The chat icon won’t appear on your phone. Needs to be a browser on a pc and just need to keep refreshing.
No options, other than Silver paint, otherwise basic

Have had radio silence since choosing delivery slot for Bristol 16th March despite emailing last week to say I no longer want to trade in. Emailed Delivery team again today and got a quick response, registration and VIN confirmed by text (same as VIN in source for last 2 weeks) and an email from Emma confirming that trade in is withdrawn. No actual invoice, but Tesla bank details appeared in the app.

I've made a £10 test payment, where can I check to see that it's been received? In the app, or website?
‘Trade in withdrawn’…..do you mean they cancelled their trade in offer ?!?

Have now received delivery date in Newcastle for 12 March for generic white M3 RWD/Black/aeros which I'm over the moon with - originally placed order online 15 Jan so less than 2 months. Just need to get through on the phone to rearrange pick up date as given no choice and I am away that weekend which is a shame. The phone number 01628 450 660, option 4 to reschedule, won't even give the option to hold, just says all operators are busy and then hangs up! Has anyone picked up a 2022 RWD with latest LFP Battery - would love to know initial thoughts on range?

Reactions: platham
Got my delivery text last night. There were only two dates available, 14th or 15th March from Southampton-Delivery-Hub, Herbert Walker Ave.

Finally! No more delays, no more upsets. Just pick up day and a bold new electric powered future. I can't bloomin wait! :D

The next time you hear from me will be the day 1 pics thread. I wish everyone on here, whatever stage they are in the order/delivery process, the very best of luck, and I hope you get your cars very soon!

Rear Wheel Drive / Red / 19-inches

Order placed on 4th February 2022 with March EDD before order.

After order, delivery went from March > March 21 - 31 > May 19 - June 16

Bluewater
for collection

Anybody else with a similar order or order date? I've checked this forum and Tesla order page every day since order 😃

Ps. how do I add a signature, I cannot see where to do this!