Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rear Wheel Drive / Red / 19-inches

Order placed on 4th February 2022 with March EDD before order.

After order, delivery went from March > March 21 - 31 > May 19 - June 16

Bluewater
for collection

Anybody else with a similar order or order date? I've checked this forum and Tesla order page every day since order 😃

Ps. how do I add a signature, I cannot see where to do this!
Try Chat - I found Paige & Emma very helpful. Emma found a match for me (I was flexible on colour and wheels. Ordered 11/02 delivery 15/03 at Bluewater. My original date was August

Signature is in settings - click your username just right of centre top and you should see it. I had trouble finding it too!

Reactions: Famandy and JOL1
Have now received delivery date in Newcastle for 12 March for generic white M3 RWD/Black/aeros which I'm over the moon with - originally placed order online 15 Jan so less than 2 months. Just need to get through on the phone to rearrange pick up date as given no choice and I am away that weekend which is a shame. The phone number 01628 450 660, option 4 to reschedule, won't even give the option to hold, just says all operators are busy and then hangs up! Has anyone picked up a 2022 RWD with latest LFP Battery - would love to know initial thoughts on range?
This is encouraging, ordered same car on 7th feb, no news as yet.

There’s a video on YouTube about a test for this car and review is really good, range on a cold day also v good. I’ll try find it.

Reactions: Famandy
How long before collection have people been getting informed about their reg number? I am having mine delivered on the 25th and popped into my local store to ask the other day but they said I didn’t have one assigned yet.

Same order day as me, lease co telling me late March which is what Tesla say on chat
Many thanks, Tesla chat and in store haven’t been able to tell me much other than awaiting to be matched. Lease broker have said that the estimated date has been removed in a bid to just match me. Not sure if that is a good thing or not, but I’m not being told much. I wish I could have afforded pcp and at least I’d have the portal also.

Fingers crossed it won’t be too long. Will feel better once matches to a car 👍

Oh nice, is she paying the bill for this one then? 😄
She did offer me her Christmas and birthday money to go towards the car, and in honesty it did bring a tear to my eye just seeing hoe genuine she was.

It's fair to say she's as excited about it as I am, and, she was the one that chose the colour / interior, and hit the order button. It's nice to have that emotion and attachment / buy in from her though. Turns it from being just an object to having sentimental value, and something we did together 🥰

PLUS also, she's already calling the car 'Snowy', hence it surely can't be anything other than white! (maybe yellow if it was a thing, but that would only make the Mrs smirk) 🤣

Ps. how do I add a signature, I cannot see where to do this!
Revised version - hopefully this helps!

Click your profile then the 'person&cog icon'

1646318253434.png

Click 'Signature'

1646318315318.png

Done :)

Can anyone advise on how long the pickup process takes and how fussy they are about the part exchange car inspection. I was thinking about an hour including charging it up whilst messing about with the settings - but I may be optimistic? 🤔🤔
I was the first collection of the day, so mine took a bit longer than it could have done as I had to wait for them to get set up. Once they were sorted, the whole thing took just a few minutes. I gave them the keys & V5 for my trade-in & they didn't even look at it until after I'd gone to my new car. I took about 10-15 minutes to check over my M3 before driving away & my old car was gone by the time I drove past where it was. My car was filthy, but only 14 months old, so an easy intake for them I guess. I'd assume they may take a but longer to check an older car out.