Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow I ordered in November and I pick up the car in 2 weeks time, it's been a long enough wait. I don't know how I would cope with waiting an entire year with the current RWD estimates.

13th jan
Red
RWD
Aero wheels
Tesla PCP

It’s absolutely incredible, the acceleration is insane even with the slower motor 😎
That's great to hear, hope you're enjoying your new car! :D I was a bit concerned about the acceleration after test driving the SR+ a few years back and thinking my car wouldn't match that with the slower 0-60 time.

Hi,

Been lurking here for a few weeks since I placed order 21st Feb. Original delivery was August, then changed to May/June. This morning was showing June/July and now showing 7th March - 21st March!

Is it a bit premature to get excited just yet?

M3/LR/Blue/Aeros to Belfast

Cheers
Steven

Collected mine today from NEC, account is still showing prepare for delivery and now says we'll advise you of a date in due course. App is still showing this so won't connect to the car as it doesn't think I have the car yet. I'm sure its just a glitch and will sort itself out in a day or two. Anyway here are some pics.
PXL_20220304_104133858.jpg
PXL_20220304_104115304.jpg
PXL_20220304_104141197.jpg

Collected mine today from NEC, account is still showing prepare for delivery and now says we'll advise you of a date in due course. App is still showing this so won't connect to the car as it doesn't think I have the car yet. I'm sure its just a glitch and will sort itself out in a day or two. Anyway here are some pics.View attachment 776752View attachment 776753View attachment 776754
Fab photos!
Car's a beauty and the same colour/wheels combo I'll be collecting from the NEC on Wednesday. Pretty close to my reg too... Just the last two letters are different.
Super excited now I've seen yours! Enjoy :)

Collected mine today from NEC, account is still showing prepare for delivery and now says we'll advise you of a date in due course. App is still showing this so won't connect to the car as it doesn't think I have the car yet. I'm sure its just a glitch and will sort itself out in a day or two. Anyway here are some pics.View attachment 776752View attachment 776753View attachment 776754
Looks great. Collecting the same car next Friday. Can’t wait.

It had around 100 miles range, not sure if they're all similar but just to give an idea if you're due to collect soon.
Ahh, thanks for that nugget of information.
I live about 98 miles away, so I'll charge up, then drive back home. If I remember correctly there's a couple of chargers fairly close by... I'll plug in and oggle at the car whilst I'm waiting!

Reactions: Stusla
I now have a confirmed collection date of Wed 16 March at 1130 in Newcastle - can't wait and thanks to everyone on this site for their
Everyone with RWDs - are you selecting SR+ when looking for insurance as most sites don't seem to have RWD option. Wonder if this could cause confusion in case insurance is needed to be used.
Interesting question, as when I selected RWD on the various comparison sites recommended by MSE, I couldn't get a single quote, yet when I selected SR+ I received a good selection of quotes which is strange!! BTW I am retired, 60+ yrs old with 20 + yrs NCB. Best quote was Churchill £427.55

Fab photos!
Car's a beauty and the same colour/wheels combo I'll be collecting from the NEC on Wednesday. Pretty close to my reg too... Just the last two letters are different.
Super excited now I've seen yours! Enjoy :)
I am a BU22 too, and meant to be collecting from NEC on Wednesday but I’m now getting it delivered. I wonder if mine is there waiting already too!

Reactions: Spottytiger
I am a BU22 too, and meant to be collecting from NEC on Wednesday but I’m now getting it delivered. I wonder if mine is there waiting already too!
Mines a BK22 and due for delivery on Thursday, I'm close to Birmingham also so might might be waiting there ... so excited now lol

Keep checking back on here to see everyone else's excitement for their collections/deliveries next week and looking forward to the pics

Got my charger installed today so all i need now is the damn car :)

I now have a confirmed collection date of Wed 16 March at 1130 in Newcastle - can't wait and thanks to everyone on this site for their

Interesting question, as when I selected RWD on the various comparison sites recommended by MSE, I couldn't get a single quote, yet when I selected SR+ I received a good selection of quotes which is strange!! BTW I am retired, 60+ yrs old with 20 + yrs NCB. Best quote was Churchill £427.55
I got a good quote from Churchill via Comparethemeerkat - £402 including protected NCB, and that’s for a LR. But then I’m an old dude and the M3 will live in a centrally heated locked garage in deep countryside.

Still twice what the BMW cost though

I wonder if this reflects the fact that the insurance companies themselves don't offer the RWD option.

Reactions: Famandy
Mines a BK22 and due for delivery on Thursday, I'm close to Birmingham also so might might be waiting there ... so excited now lol

Keep checking back on here to see everyone else's excitement for their collections/deliveries next week and looking forward to the pics

I’m 7 days away- Saturday and also a BK22….. buzzing. Love seeing everyones photos on here. Hope to be contributing soon 😀

Reactions: Dukemarkjohn

BK22 gang!