Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
final_5e6d3d66d0e7620016ad9836_603373.jpg

Collected my M3 Standard Plus RWD MSM 18" on February 28th (January 2022 build)
Happy with all that it came with:

AMD ✔️
128GB sentry memory stick ✔️
Heated Steering wheel ✔️
Heated Wipers ✔️
Boombox ✔️
Double glazed windows rear ❌
Floormats included? ✔️
Panel gaps? Minimal (in the rear lights) ✔️
3D5 Motor
439km range @ 100% @ 4°C

I was surprised it also included lights underneath all the doors (wasn't aware it was included in the standard). :)

Even with the more efficient motor and bigger battery pack it is FAST! Can't wait to see the range in late spring/summer.

View attachment 776990
How can you describe the lights underneath the doors? Do you have pictures? Are they just white florescent lights? What games do you have ? I'm guessing no sonic. Lastly did you get mudflaps fitted?

Ordered my M3 (RWD, MSM, Aero) in Jan and have a delivery date in 2 weeks' time.

Filled out the finance forms to get the order transferred over to a business lease with ALD about 2 weeks ago but it's been with their Enterprise Team for a while now.

Meanwhile, getting almost daily SMS/Email reminders from Tesla for payment.

Anyone know how long it typically takes the Enterprise Team to process an order?

How can you describe the lights underneath the doors? Do you have pictures? Are they just white florescent lights? What games do you have ? I'm guessing no sonic. Lastly did you get mudflaps fitted?

IMG-1314.jpg
IMG-1313.jpg

Looks like their standard LED light (someone may correct me). They're fitted on all 4 doors.
As for the other questions:
No blue hedgehog ❌
No mud flaps ❌
Also important to note is that I received no USB ports in the front. Only the USB in the dashboard for the dashcam.
Wireless charging charges quick.

• Informative
Reactions: MoSkeeto
View attachment 777137View attachment 777138

Looks like their standard LED light (someone may correct me). They're fitted on all 4 doors.
No blue hedgehog ❌
No mud flaps ❌
Also important to note is that I received no USB ports in the front. Only the USB in the dashboard for the dashcam.
Ugh. I sent my mudflaps back as I saw pictures of them fitted at Southampton.

No blue hedgehog ❌
No mud flaps ❌
There are USB C ports in front, mud flaps should be fitted the extenders should be in frunk

No blue hedgehog ❌
No mud flaps ❌
Mine came with the short mud flaps and longer mud flaps were in the boot.

PXL_20220305_150442389~2.jpg

Anyone had trouble with the phone app? Now I've got the car the app thinks it still due for delivery and just shows as below so I can't set it up. If I click on go to account it just says prepare for delivery, any suggestions would be welcome, reported it to Tesla but so far no change.
Screenshot_20220304-150508.jpg

Ordered for a M3 SR+ on 7th Feb (White/black interior / Aero). I did the booking in person and then transferred the RN number to my lease Co (ordering through salary sacrifice). Received an update from my lease Co that delivery date is going to be early May( was pretty much the same when I booked as well). Any chances that delivery could happen in march/April? Tesla chat wasn’t of much help as they said I should direct all communication through lease Co now that the RN number has moved from my account to the lease co’s.

Anyone had trouble with the phone app? Now I've got the car the app thinks it still due for delivery and just shows as below so I can't set it up. If I click on go to account it just says prepare for delivery, any suggestions would be welcome, reported it to Tesla but so far no change.
View attachment 777177
Same as me, no delivery date in app, never even had the estimated date range in there either. Just blank with all the videos which i have religiously watched about 200 times. If i fail at using the door handle when i collect, i may aswell just go home empty handed!

• Funny
Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
Same as me, no delivery date in app, never even had the estimated date range in there either. Just blank with all the videos which i have religiously watched about 200 times. If i fail at using the door handle when i collect, i may aswell just go home empty handed!
I have to just use the key card at the moment which is ok but nowhere near as useful as having the phone as the key and being able to do stuff like switch on heating in the car remotely.

Did you collect the car today? My app didn't work for the first 8 hours or so after I collected the car, there was some kind of system issue when I collected & they had to activate it manually later.

Ordered for a M3 SR+ on 7th Feb (White/black interior / Aero). I did the booking in person and then transferred the RN number to my lease Co (ordering through salary sacrifice). Received an update from my lease Co that delivery date is going to be early May( was pretty much the same when I booked as well). Any chances that delivery could happen in march/April? Tesla chat wasn’t of much help as they said I should direct all communication through lease Co now that the RN number has moved from my account to the lease co’s.
Same spec as me and ordered on exactly the same day! I am purchasing mine though, direct. I hope mine is ready by early May! I’ve only got May 2022 as estimate on website.

I just got notified that my Trade In has expired, 2 days after my final invoice. is this normal? Are they about to reduce it? I thought as long as I was within a mileage limit they would honour the price? Or am I about to experience ’bait and switch’?

Same day as me and apex, my leasco told me March/April the other day. Tesla told me late March in chat, I’m thinking it’s May too