Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Completely new to here but I'm just so excited to have ordered an M3 via Salary Sacrifice with WeVee but I can't stand the waiting game! I have a 10 year old who is obsessed with Teslas and we are trying to keep this a secret from him and it's killing me already.

I ordered a M3, RWD, SB, Aeros and Black Interior on 3rd March - Website is saying expected Nov 22 but I'm hoping this isn't the case.

I've had a text with my RN number but as it is through a lease company, I'm not sure who to chase for EDD, Tesla or WeVee?? - I guess I'm just secretly hoping that they say it's a lot earlier than November - I've emailed the lease co to see if they can clarify it for me - Fingers crossed

In exactly the same boat albeit a grey LR so keen to hear other’s experiences!
So I ordered through Tusker and my work - all confirmed and order sent to Tesla 15th Feb, told 18 week delivery. Out of the blue I had a text on 28th Feb to ask if I could pick up the car on 23rd March at NEC 1330! Very unexpected but amazing. Not had anything since. My friend ordered the exact same time and has been given an estimate of November…!
So what is the difference?
Just one thing - both are RWD white/aero but mine has the white interior !

So I ordered through Tusker and my work - all confirmed and order sent to Tesla 15th Feb, told 18 week delivery. Out of the blue I had a text on 28th Feb to ask if I could pick up the car on 23rd March at NEC 1330! Very unexpected but amazing. Not had anything since. My friend ordered the exact same time and has been given an estimate of November…!
thats the exact time and date they given me too !I apologise in advance if I jump the queue :)

Reactions: SaltyMod3
I believe it was quoting August via the configurator when I ordered so this brings me some hope of a fast turnaround! Crossing fingers!

Reactions: SaltyMod3
I’ve just ordered a Model Y, says delivery July, we will see! I’m trading in my currently 6 month old Model 3.

One question I have, how easy is it to get the Tesla finance all settled on the current car and swapped over to the new car? Is there some way to tell them that’s what I’m doing, then they automatically calculate it all on the collection day based on the current outstanding finance amount and trade in value for the old car?

Does anyone have any experience using Halifax's PCP? Seems to be a competitive rate. Presumably, I would set the payment method on my Tesla account to be cash, and then organise it via Halifax. But I notice that they need a registration number to complete the application, and judging by the comments on this forum, registrations are given quite late in the day by Tesla. If anyone has taken a similar approach, I'd love to hear how smooth/bumpy it was? Similarly, if anyone is able to suggest any other PCP providers, or offer any experience with Teslas own PCP (Blackhorse?).

Thanks in advance.

Forgive what is probably a silly question but I'm still in the US and it has been too long since I did anything financial back home (MY will arrive in Scotland before I do). Just got the link to pay....do I just use my normal online banking transfer thing? I got freaked out with the extra info like swift code etc and wondered if it was anything special.