Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Collected our M3 RWD from Portbury Docks. Staff were great and friendly - although they looked cold - their 'office' is a Model S.

Trade-in of our M3 2019 was straight forward. Checked the new one over. Boot misaligned so logged that on the app. Hoping a ranger can sort this as the journey back to Bristol is 1.5hrs each way. No scratches, dents or swirl marks.

We were 2hrs early but it was no trouble. Car was ready.

2022 version much better quality fit and finished vs 2019 version.

Supercharged (at the new rates!), cheeky lunch at Miller&Carter, then journey back home. #NoRegrets
I've got a collection at 10am from Portbury next week what time did you get there? Wondering how much before 10am I can arrive. Being dropped off at the Services on the M5 at 7am as my wife is working in Bristol that day.

Nope failed. Googled it like a madman. I know energy prices in the UK have tipped the scales, and did wonder if it would hit the supercharger network...

Googling anything 'supercharger' or 'super charging cost' is just a tsunami of madness.

If anyone has anything please share away!

I'm back... Absolutely love it! It's everything I could have asked for, and more.
20220309_134913_resized.jpg
20220309_133006_resized.jpg
20220309_133015_resized.jpg

do they just come and charge you? saw this on their website so i guess towing isn't covered?
Out of Range
When your battery charge is depleted and you can’t make it to a charging station, or the car has been unplugged for an extended period of time.
Coverage: We are able to assist you, but this is not a financially covered service. Contact Roadside Assistance to learn more or arrange a transport.
This is why I've taken out cheap Green Flag cover, which includes recovery to nearest charger if you run flat (among a couple of other things Tesla don't include). It cost me £22 for the year via one of the comparison sites, so a no-brainer IMO.

I've had other lower range EVs for 3 years & never had an issue so it's incredibly unlikely I'll ever run out of juice but the peace of mind for £22 seemed silly not to.

On reading other peoples posts about delivery dates changing I decided to check mine. Originally it was August, then went to 30th May to 27th June and it’s now 18th to 30th March.

Are Tesla just teasing me and will they move it back to May?
Exactly the same happened me. Picking up 16th March. I presume when it comes to actually paying for and driving away in the car, there will always be a certain percentage of people that walk away or defer. This frees up cars for some lucky folk like us at short notice :)

Beautiful car. Is that the long range or performance? There is a slight spoiler on the back. It's the same colour/wheels as I've ordered, glad to see it looks so great in your pics!
Thank you! I'm so happy with it :). It's the long range @Betelgeused and the colour looks awesome in the sun... has wee specs of blue and purple in it. You'll no doubt be super pleased when you get yours!