Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another WN22 here, delivery on Friday. Wife cannot wait so I’ll stop talking about it.
I think this is common to most. It's a true example of grown adults behaving like kids. Have never experienced excitement about any car like this...becomes almost obsessive..however irrational it may appear. I have never spent as much time on line , refreshing screens, tracking ships across the world ...and the beat goes on!

Went to Crufts yesterday and had to walk past all this temptation hiding away ready for collection.

NEC is where mine will be delivered from so could already be there staring at me! 😂

PXL_20220311_100705073.jpg
PXL_20220311_100723334.jpg

Reactions: SaltyMod3 and MrT3
Got the chip, heated wipers, extended mudflats in boot, mains charging cable and to my surprise a 7.5m type 2 to type 2 cable . a little annoying as i bought a 10m one as well.. oh well. came with 80% charge as well so straight home plugged in and now charging and downloading software.
great build , no panel issues, need to check my lights to see if there the new ones, no double glazed back windows.

there was an issue with some moisture in the cameras so the left one was working but the car was telling me to clean it on the way home …all gone now so don’t know whether this is a common issue or it needs reporting.. anyone else come across this?

Got the chip, heated wipers, extended mudflats in boot, mains charging cable and to my surprise a 7.5m type 2 to type 2 cable . a little annoying as i bought a 10m one as well.. oh well. came with 80% charge as well so straight home plugged in and now charging and downloading software.
great build , no panel issues, need to check my lights to see if there the new ones, no double glazed back windows.

there was an issue with some moisture in the cameras so the left one was working but the car was telling me to clean it on the way home …all gone now so don’t know whether this is a common issue or it needs reporting.. anyone else come across this?
I thought they all came with a type 2 cable

Reactions: dilly28 and znafgaz

Which collection point was that?

Just had a call from Tesla in London as I requested a call back yesterday. My delivery got pushed back to the May - June times on the App but he seemed to reckon that it could still be this month. He sent me an email and said if your spec shows up on inventory to send him an email Asap to see if he can pair it up.

So fingers crossed still 🤞🏾