Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was 28th Feb text to schedule delivery date and collection options were 29,30,31 March. So mine was month before. However there might be some getting it later.
Wow very early! My car is due to be available for collection from 25th March according to the call centre but still no text to arrange yet! Website saying 17th - 29th March for delivery for me. Hopefully next couple days I’ll get the text

So Bluewater collection yesterday went relatively well (AWD LR) Reg I had been supplied with previously was incorrect… panic stations, had to call insurance company and give them the correct reg. unfortunately I’m no longer a GJ crew member, now AF… anyway the car is incredible, no issues that I’ve found so far. Had around 20% SOC on collection. The team at Bluewater were very friendly, shame no free coffee tho 😊 Double glazed front windows, Ryzen, new tail lights, mud flap extensions in the boot. I’m a happy chappie.
Danmaku, what a lovely set of pics for us. White as well. Identical to my order. Thanks for the details!

How was the blue water pick up / inspection like? Others have said it's a bit gloomy under the solid car park.. I guess advantage of a white car is that if there's any dinks or issues it'll show them... although, not sure how well swirls show up on white compared to blue or black :D

Nah, thanks for the pics sir. One thing.. The happy meal box, going for the happy trio.. Happy to pick up car, happy meal and Pharrell Williams Happy playing lol.

Grats!🥰

Reactions: Danmaku
Two more sleeps!😴

I was expecting to be excited, but now I'm apprehensive about the gloomy pickup area at Bluewater, the possibility of panel gaps/dents/swirls/etc and no Jaffa Cakes or coffee :oops:

It wasn't meant to be like this! 🤔
I agree, although I’m made up with mine, the picking up is a bit of a non event/stress. If it were more personal it would be better. The guys and girls there are great and helpful but all feels very quick and dark in a car park!
But niece your on your way home in your Tesla you will feel great with a big smile on your face, they are an amazing machine.

I agree, although I’m made up with mine, the picking up is a bit of a non event/stress. If it were more personal it would be better. The guys and girls there are great and helpful but all feels very quick and dark in a car park!
But niece your on your way home in your Tesla you will feel great with a big smile on your face, they are an amazing machine.

And on day three of owner ship you’ll still be smiling!

Danmaku, what a lovely set of pics for us. White as well. Identical to my order. Thanks for the details!

How was the blue water pick up / inspection like? Others have said it's a bit gloomy under the solid car park.. I guess advantage of a white car is that if there's any dinks or issues it'll show them... although, not sure how well swirls show up on white compared to blue or black :D

Nah, thanks for the pics sir. One thing.. The happy meal box, going for the happy trio.. Happy to pick up car, happy meal and Pharrell Williams Happy playing lol.

Grats!🥰
Cheers! To be honest, it was so dark I had to use my iPhone Torch to go round checking panel gaps… or at least try to. I would say it’s neigh on impossible to realistically do all the quality checks you really should. Bring a proper torch is my recommendation. Oh and ask to double check your reg before signing the digital document. As soon as you sign that it goes straight to the DVLA. So if reg differs you have to make changes to you insurance company…. Also there is not much phone reception in the car park so the car had no sim connection and the app wouldn’t connect. As soon as I drove out it connected and worked fine. You have 100miles and about a week to make them aware of any issues so don’t kill yourself panicking checking everything in the darkness.

Cheers! To be honest, it was so dark I had to use my iPhone Torch to go round checking panel gaps… or at least try to. I would say it’s neigh on impossible to realistically do all the quality checks you really should. Bring a proper torch is my recommendation. Oh and ask to double check your reg before signing the digital document. As soon as you sign that it goes straight to the DVLA. So if reg differs you have to make changes to you insurance company…. Also there is not much phone reception in the car park so the car had no sim connection and the app wouldn’t connect. As soon as I drove out it connected and worked fine. You have 100miles and about a week to make them aware of any issues so don’t kill yourself panicking checking everything in the darkness.
Is it possible to change the reg on collection date? I read some reports that someone had done this

Reactions: hairysteve
Two more sleeps!😴

I was expecting to be excited, but now I'm apprehensive about the gloomy pickup area at Bluewater, the possibility of panel gaps/dents/swirls/etc and no Jaffa Cakes or coffee :oops:

It wasn't meant to be like this! 🤔
2 more sleeps for me as well until I travel over to Bluewater.

Trying to dig out a torch to take with me as a backup.