Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla are very flexible with delivery dates.

When I ordered in Mid February the delivery date was August, a few days later it went to end of May to mid June and two weeks later it was 18th to 30th March with a final date of 29th March.
Thank you! I was shocked when I saw the date go form Feb 2023 to May-June 2022! This is all new to me, finding this forum super helpful. Does Tesla let you keep putting a delivery date off?

Quick question. My car is booked for collection on the 29th from manchester. TA said that they cannot move the date forward as the car reaches manchester on the 28th. So i am assuming it is somewhere at a different location at the moment? Is if possible to collect it sooner from a location closer to where the car is right now ? has anyone experienced this

Quick question. My car is booked for collection on the 29th from manchester. TA said that they cannot move the date forward as the car reaches manchester on the 28th. So i am assuming it is somewhere at a different location at the moment? Is if possible to collect it sooner from a location closer to where the car is right now ? has anyone experienced this
I asked the same and was told that it would be there a day early as well but decided to leave it until the original delivery date due to ease of it being delivered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooksmaster1
As other members have reported, the delivery date for my Model 3 order has changed from November 2022 to May-June 2022, so I am excited!

On the Tesla website, under the last step (Registration), it shows "Registrant Type" as "Company" and it is not editable. I am buying the car personally and not via business. This could be a bug on the Tesla website or I might have pressed the wrong button at some point! I am not sure whether I should proceed and upload the driver's license photos. Did you see something similar when completing the process? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
It will be in Southampton docks.

As other members have reported, the delivery date for my Model 3 order has changed from November 2022 to May-June 2022, so I am excited!

On the Tesla website, under the last step (Registration), it shows "Registrant Type" as "Company" and it is not editable. I am buying the car personally and not via business. This could be a bug on the Tesla website or I might have pressed the wrong button at some point! I am not sure whether I should proceed and upload the driver's license photos. Did you see something similar when completing the process? Thank you in advance.
Right at the beginning of the process one of the first options is either Personal/Sole Trader or Business.

Reactions: Snowy77
I had similar issue with Glasgow. Was told my car wouldn’t land in Glasgow until 14th for collection on the 15th. When I collected I asked when it landed & they said it arrived on the 9th.
Also told me Glasgow didn’t do weekend handovers as today would’ve been better for me, and again Glasgow said it wouldn’t have been a problem.
I’d always recommend going into delivery centre directly if you, as I think they don’t want to help on the customer service line.

ha! 99% That's the highest yet! grats buddy! Such a clean fresh looking car. Nice one.

🍻
Thank you Snowy! I hope you get your Model 3 soon too with minimal fuss, hopefully they can match you up with the same configuration to save the waiting! 🙂

White on white looks absolutely stunning. I have gone for the exact same spec. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Was not sure sbout the white interior but it looks amazing. Looking forward to mine now
Yes you will be 100% pleased with the colour choice. In person it looks even more striking, it’s hard to take your eyes off it!

Newcastle looks packed! Is that entire car park at the back full?!
It was very packed with plenty Model 3s and Model Ys. It’s the first I’ve saw of the Y in real life and it is so much taller than I expected. But I would guess about 100 Teslas in the Newcastle car park, and lots of people coming to collect their new toys. 🙂

I think you took my charge! I picked up a white one from Newcastle yesterday too.
I called Tesla up multiple times to request them to charge it up for me as the current charge was quite low, so they said they would book it.
Arrived and the car was at 19%... 😂
Haha sorry about that! I done nothing and was prepared for the worst case scenario, so when I seen 99% I couldn’t believe it. Meant I could go straight out for a run in it without needing to stop at a charger. 😄

Right at the beginning of the process one of the first options is either Personal/Sole Trader or Business.
Thank you for your help, Millinium101. That suggests I chose the right option, as I remember on the form I was filling, there was a checkbox asking if I am a Sole Trader (which I did not tick). I find the website flow confusing, as it suggests this is a business registration. I think I need to wait until I talk to their support team on Monday.

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 15.28.41.png

I also collect on the 29th from Manchester so May see you there. There are a lot of Teslas parked at the junction 9 end of the TC a in a big open car park and I regularly see car transporters on the M60 heading towards TC.