Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The centre console trays are back in stock for anyone waiting.

I remember my impatience and buying the entire set from ali express for like £17 back in January 😆😁

1649411977261.png

Hey all, finally decided to post after lurking for a couple of weeks.

Ordered a M3RWD, MSM, black interior and aero wheels on 26th March. May 11th to June 7th EDD, Tesla did actually ring me on 31st March offering me a car but I had to decline as I hadn't sold my current motor then.

Fingers crossed everyone's EDD will still stand and be unaffected by the Shanghai lockdown.

Reactions: QuanTim

Dang, I just bought one from Amazon last week but it's only for the front... is it worth getting this to have an armrest tray as well? Tempting...

Hey all, finally decided to post after lurking for a couple of weeks.

Ordered a M3RWD, MSM, black interior and aero wheels on 26th March. May 11th to June 7th EDD, Tesla did actually ring me on 31st March offering me a car but I had to decline as I hadn't sold my current motor then.

Fingers crossed everyone's EDD will still stand and be unaffected by the Shanghai lockdown.
Welcome and thanks for sharing your details! Interesting that your MSM RWD has an EDD so early... as others have mentioned, either Tesla have inventory and a means of transporting these vehicles during the lockdown up their sleeves, or we're all going to get bumped by a month or two at the same time.

just phoned tesla and asked why my delivery date has moved.

"oh sir you havent completed the online finance" my repsonse " yes i have i am looking at the email confirming its approved. "oh"

"let me see where it is in the system" "oh here it is" let me attach it"

fuming! if my date stays at November not may i will cancel the order and make a formal complaint!

"its just an estimate sir" from may to november is a pretty big shift!

Reactions: Snowy77

"oh sir you havent completed the online finance" my repsonse " yes i have i am looking at the email confirming its approved. "oh"

fuming! if my date stays at November not may i will cancel the order and make a formal complaint!

Honestly, the people on the phone don't anymore than we do, in fact we probably know more because we spy on the shipping lines

• Funny
1 month of owning a m3 rwd and here’s my likes and dislikes

Dislikes
1) my 2 and 4 year old keep leaving dirty footprints everywhere
2) my wife keeps leaving rubbish in the door bins
3) my boys keep leaving toys everywhere
4) my wife keeps leaving her coat on the passenger seat!

1) The car is incredible, could not imagine life without it now 😎

But on a serious note, we are just amazed by how everything just works. The one tiny tiny gripe I have is the frunk feels a bit flimsy when you push it down, maybe they’ll work on a mechanical way to shut it…

Apart from that I can’t wait to see what they come up with in the next 4 years when we’ll likely trade up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 39
1 month of owning a m3 rwd and here’s my likes and dislikes

Dislikes
1) my 2 and 4 year old keep leaving dirty footprints everywhere
2) my wife keeps leaving rubbish in the door bins
3) my boys keep leaving toys everywhere
4) my wife keeps leaving her coat on the passenger seat!

1) The car is incredible, could not imagine life without it now 😎

But on a serious note, we are just amazed by how everything just works. The one tiny tiny gripe I have is the frunk feels a bit flimsy when you push it down, maybe they’ll work on a mechanical way to shut it…

Apart from that I can’t wait to see what they come up with in the next 4 years when we’ll likely trade up
Brilliant! love it 🤣

Probably the most impartial and fair review.

:D :D

For best quality Centre Console, dont buy from Tesla shop, they are offered by a Taiwanese company Jowua below. Get the matching USB hub with LED hub as well:

• Informative
Reactions: QuanTim

According to Ms Mitchell, Fred's Dad has a Cadillac!

• Funny

Tesla literally don’t care if you threaten to cancel, someone else will gladly buy the car you were going to a thousand times over. The only person who misses out is you, as no one else can get you an EV this year anyway

I think 4 years from now is a good time-frame.

1. Giga Shanghai is only focusing on 3's & Y's. If/when they design their own car, it'll probably be only for the Asian market and only come out within 3-4 years.
2. Giga Berlin won't be focusing on anything other than Y's for the foreseeable. It's a big "if" whether they build a line for the 3 there. If that happens, it'll be at least 2-3 years away. If they design their own car, it'll be for the European/UK market but again, will probably not be released for another 3-4 years.
3. Giga Texas will focus on Y's this year. CT, Semi, R2 next year. All primarily for the US market. Those are exciting but won't see any in the foreign market for another 3-4 years if that.
4. Freemont will simply keep pumping out 3's, S's and X's. The S & X for foreign market will still be at least a year or two away.

So yes, best to enjoy what we can for now, wait 4 years and see what's on offer then because it'll no doubt be equally exciting! Of course, other manufacturers would've improved their offerings as well so it'll be good to see how they compare, but as we know, Tesla will be the KING of scale/mass production (meaning they will always be delivering far more than anyone else) and will continue to iterate on their current line up's software/hardware to remain ahead of the rivals.

Exciting stuff!

Reactions: Dasher