Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone tell me how long 'Trade-In Valuation in Progress' usually takes? Mine has been sitting there for over 2 weeks now, do I need to chase someone at Tesla?
Chase them..usually takes a few days.. They just forward the details (and pics) you provided to their panel and solicit offers, then they send the best one to you, no debate or negotiation of sorts. Two weeks sounds way too long

Reactions: Liquidv
Mine says the same, but is this actually a step towards delivery or have they just changed the terminology on the page? Exciting if it is the next step.
I also noticed this change in terminology, but realised that the Tesla website had defaulted back to the United States version, rather than the UK one.

If you go to the menu and change the regional language setting back to Europe > United Kingdom, you'll see that it reverts back to the term 'contract' in your account.

Reactions: delta0
No VIN in the source code yet but it now says “We are drafting up your invoice” rather than “We are drafting up your contract”
For me, it says "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" and the next step is "Pay amount Due at Delivery".

There is no VIN and I cannot see a purchase agreement. The delivery date range remains the same - 22 May to 19 June.

Reactions: delta0
Bizarrely I got a big parcel from Tusker containing a set of floor mats, a large car kit with all sorts in it and a set of number plates!?!
Meanwhile watching the Dragon dock with the space station.. in the Tesla of course 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 598706A8-2140-4109-B10A-F60E497CEC2E.jpeg
    598706A8-2140-4109-B10A-F60E497CEC2E.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 61