Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think you were originally May 22 to Jun
19 in Manchester like me? Is that right?

Mine’s still the same (though sceptical it’s true - expecting to be pushed back any time since the closure).

Intrigued to know what date range you have now Nicki?
Hey, yeah that’s correct! Originally was May 22 - Jun 19 (4 week window)

Now it’s sits at June 10 - June 30 (2.5 weeks)

Even though been pushed back slightly it’s a smaller window, giving me a little more hope / confidence. Yeah Manchester here aswell!

Hi, not sure if this is a daft question but I have an order on via zenith for a white, black leather, aero model 3. Delivery expected roughly November. I am thinking about changing to blue as it’s really grown on me. Would this extra charge be on the original value at point of order rather than charged on current price? Thanks
Hey, I think if you modify your order you a forced to start from scratch.

1. When your EDD vanishes in the app it’s likely due to software glitch. If you check in the website it’s still there.
2. My EDD just moved from 2 weeks delivery window to a month again (they added 2 extra weeks before the original date).
I would just ignore all changes until you’ll get a specific date.
My App has never shown the date it is always on the website. Deff not their either. I think the iOS app doesn’t show the EDD where as Android does…

Reactions: ArunG