Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I knew there was an option to rename but wtf are they doing there and why do the 2 read the same :D - is it because I havent registered an actual trip? Gonna have to RTFM I guess👍.
Haha yeah.

I guess they are there because somebody simply forgot to translate them?

Yes I assume they will stay the same until you reset one or both.

It got me to thinking if I did a 2-day return trip and wanted the details it would be good to do this as I often get in the car the following day and go to check my last trip and found it has been over-written with the current one. I should have done it on my last trip when I did 2x 145 mile journey's and squeezed it out of a 100% charge with 18 miles left...

I like how we have very similar Wh/mile's. Must have similar steady driving styles😂

Reactions: Lord Fozworthy
A little Google translate from the image. Clever👏🏼

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 14.16.05.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 14.16.05.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Lord Fozworthy
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Car being loaded from the main car park. Nice to see them getting the ball rolling.

1650460894837.png

Tieji Video Technology Channel

1 hour ago from Weibo video account​

[On-site visit to Shanghai Lingang New Area: SAIC's new car starts road test, Tesla prepares for delivery] # SAIC Group Tesla resumes work# On April 20, Jiemian journalists visited SAIC Lingang passenger car factory , I saw that the new car Zhiji L7 cooperating with SAIC and Ali is undergoing a road test. On the same day, Jiemian journalists also visited Tesla's Shanghai Lingang Super Factory, and saw that vehicles at the gate of the factory were frequent, many trucks were being loaded and ready to be shipped, and the resumption of work was steadily progressing.
Since April 18, Tesla and SAIC have successively resumed work and production. Under the promotion of the national joint prevention and control mechanism, SAIC has cooperated with Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Shanghai to ensure emergency supply of important materials in the Yangtze River Delta. The station was officially put into operation on April 18, and the stress test was launched on the same day. On April 19, SAIC Motor's first vehicle rolled off the assembly line under the pressure test of resumption of work and production at the Lingang Plant. On the 19th, the Tesla Group hired 8,000 employees and has officially resumed work. Tesla is actively promoting the resumption of work and production of more than 100 parts manufacturers and smooth logistics. #Shanghai Epidemic# @Interface Vnews Weibo video of interface Vnews

Last edited:
Reactions: frasax and delta0
Haha yeah.

It got me to thinking if I did a 2-day return trip and wanted the details it would be good to do this as I often get in the car the following day and go to check my last trip and found it has been over-written with the current one. I should have done it on my last trip when I did 2x 145 mile journey's and squeezed it out of a 100% charge with 18 miles left...

I like how we have very similar Wh/mile's. Must have similar steady driving styles😂

Haha yeah.

It's the bloody Easter traffic 😉

Reactions: ElectricPolice
M3/Rwd/white/black interior/Aero. Ordered on Feb 7 and moved my booking to my leasing company (Tusker - salary sacrifice). Spoke to Tesla customer care earlier today and they mentioned I have not been matched to any car yet. They expect it to be august Edd but could be earlier if they get a ship from china. Customer care didn’t know much about how my initial reg free of 100 pounds gets refunded to me once the leasing company takes over the RN number. Not too concerned about it now though!

Just disappointed that the timelines keep getting pushed and no clear EDD.
Ordered mine in Oct 21, Blue / White RWD, hope to get it in August 22 in Ireland

M3/Rwd/white/black interior/Aero. Ordered on Feb 7 and moved my booking to my leasing company (Tusker - salary sacrifice). Spoke to Tesla customer care earlier today and they mentioned I have not been matched to any car yet. They expect it to be august Edd but could be earlier if they get a ship from china. Customer care didn’t know much about how my initial reg free of 100 pounds gets refunded to me once the leasing company takes over the RN number. Not too concerned about it now though!

Just disappointed that the timelines keep getting pushed and no clear EDD.
Ordered same spec in Jan with EDD being given of August as well

M3 RWD White, black interior and aero … EDD remains at 30th May to 27th June … there was talk of double-glazed rear door windows … is this still a thing with M3s or is it just MY’s that will have this feature? And what exactly is the immersive sound upgrade to the audio in RWD M3s? Anyone know?

Hi all, just a little update since I took delivery (MYLR 19inch) the car battery seems to have a capacity of 77kwh net based on a 1000 Miles using "Tesie" app. So range is about 330 miles at 233kwh per mile, more likely to be 250kwh per mile which is 314 miles range. The car will easily do sub 300kwh per mile driving crazy so that's 250 miles minimum. Thought it might be useful

M3 RWD White, black interior and aero … EDD remains at 30th May to 27th June … there was talk of double-glazed rear door windows … is this still a thing with M3s or is it just MY’s that will have this feature? And what exactly is the immersive sound upgrade to the audio in RWD M3s? Anyone know?
Same delivery window as me. They’ll be in the same ship! I’m picking up from Bluewater. At the moment only MY has rear double glazed windows but that doesn’t mean it won’t change on a future vehicle.

Hi all, just a little update since I took delivery (MYLR 19inch) the car battery seems to have a capacity of 77kwh net based on a 1000 Miles using "Tesie" app. So range is about 330 miles at 233kwh per mile, more likely to be 250kwh per mile which is 314 miles range. The car will easily do sub 300kwh per mile driving crazy so that's 250 miles minimum. Thought it might be useful
I have a M3LR cooking, and if I got similar ranges I'd be quite happy. Really don't know how they compare, but that's great info 👍