Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my MYLR which said May when ordered in mid March has said 10-30 June for ages. Now says 8 aug - 14 sep.

Very strange as people with exact same configuration who ordered 5 weeks after me have a June slot.
Check my signature for ordering dates etc.

Today as of now Saturday 7th May 5.00pm I am still seeing this. Very strange.!!

model y delivery date.jpg

My Germany order(made 18 Feb), whcih showed no EDD as of yesterday (before that was only June) and up until few hours ago.. has now June 9-30 as info! Austria order (made 18 March) has no change - July. MYLR white/black/19". So, something is happening!
P.S I know this is UK thread, but there is relly no other info here and I've been keeping busy with your replies.

Check my signature for ordering dates etc.

Today as of now Saturday 7th May 5.00pm I am still seeing this. Very strange.!!

View attachment 801534
I think there is a lot of activity at the moment. I’m reading people who had narrowed dates just a few days ago now have no EDD or have had delays.

I’ll optimistically wait this out. I think you are Trafford like me. So fingers crossed for us. Wish mine hadn’t changed like yours though!!

Reactions: busterboy
I ordered on February 18th. M3 LR MSM Black Aero. Delivery moved from May/June to August a couple of weeks ago.
Any Model 3 purchasers around who ordered earlier than me and still waiting? Interested to know who's been waiting the longest and if you're getting tetchy yet?
I was expecting to wait 3 months or so, not 6 though :(.

I ordered on February 18th. M3 LR MSM Black Aero. Delivery moved from May/June to August a couple of weeks ago.
Any Model 3 purchasers around who ordered earlier than me and still waiting? Interested to know who's been waiting the longest and if you're getting tetchy yet?
Mine 5 days later is Nov! I can’t deal with this rollercoaster ride any more 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Cappo11
May have replied to you before but mine same spec except wheels, ordered 19/02. Collected 30/03 NEC

Lottery...🤷‍♂️

I’ve been waiting since November. Ordered on 22nd November. (M3LR White, Black & Aeros) Latest information they have given me is “possibly delivered in June!”

I’ve been very lucky and had all 3 versions of the model 3. I can honestly say apart from acceleration,all 3 cars felt the same when you drive normally All 3 are quick and 3 handle well for an EV.
Whichever one you buy will put a smile on your face.
Knowing what I know now if I had to buy one and one only I would buy the RW version especially with the increased range and better battery and overall cost.
If money isn’t an issue nothing beats the feeling of acceleration on a performance.
For those of you who have never driven a Tesla yet, get ready to have a huge smile on you face.
Great to hear that! It'll be out 1st Tesal but the Y AWD LR has come at the right time as its the right size for an EV to cope with 5 of us. I am eagerly awaiting to gain that said experience. Actually the whole family is, and as much as we love our trusty old SMAX with 200K+ on it, its time to move on. Now just like everyone else, waiting and refreshing... 😆

Reactions: Sunderland boy
I ordered Jan M3 LR poverty spec. Hoping I'm in the next boat.

Asked Tesla why my EDD hadn’t updated. This was the response:

“As the UK receives its cars from Shanghai, and with the recent Covid lockdown there, the first vessels will arrive in June instead of May this quarter.

We are working on the logistics of bringing more vessels within a shorter timeframe, which is why we are unable to give an exact delivery window for your order yet.”

Asked Tesla why my EDD hadn’t updated. This was the response:

“As the UK receives its cars from Shanghai, and with the recent Covid lockdown there, the first vessels will arrive in June instead of May this quarter.

We are working on the logistics of bringing more vessels within a shorter timeframe, which is why we are unable to give an exact delivery window for your order yet.”
Sounds scripted 😂

Saves me the time in asking the same question

Reactions: ElsDee
I have set up a quick survey to pass the waiting time and also gather in one place what we have all ordered, what our EDDs are etc. thought it might be useful to capture and then I can share back with you all. Maybe a rubbish idea but thought it might help. Feel free to complete if you wish. Tesla Q2 UK Delivery Survey
Nice survey!

For the EDD, wouldn’t it be better to have a range of options?

Reactions: Sparkie1968