Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmmm, Ordered my M3 Sr+ Oct 21. I’m. Not seeing any estimated delivery date since then. 7 months 😭.
Blue / White Sr+\Rwd.

Question to you guys, did the EDD just pop up all of a sudden or has it been there a while and just changing?
Sorry if this sounds a daft question. Are you going on line to view ( Google search ) or are you viewing through the Tesla app ? If you viewing on the Tesla app it should refresh within a couple of seconds and give you the EDD.

Hmmmm, Ordered my M3 Sr+ Oct 21. I’m. Not seeing any estimated delivery date since then. 7 months 😭.
Blue / White Sr+\Rwd.

Question to you guys, did the EDD just pop up all of a sudden or has it been there a while and just changing?
That's very odd. I ordered the same RWD, Blue/White/Aero's at start of March 22 and took delivery last week (27/04).

EDD was August at time of order, then May/June. Came forwards at short notice a couple of times to collection at Manchester last week.

Hi guys. Even though I already had mine M3 RWD delivered at the end of March, I kept coming back reading progress of deliveries for you lot. However, the reason I decided to write is to share my experience today and to boost your excitement for when you get your Tesla eventually. Nearing close to 3000miles after nearly 6 weeks of ownership and Loving my M3 more and more and it’s not stopping to impress me with efficiency. On this morning short trip of 7 miles in city driving 30-40 miles zones I averaged 103Wh/mi. It’s only 14’C outside so can’t wait for nice summer weather and efficiency then. Even trip to London from Manchester other day with fully charged battery I drove 220miles and arrived to Tesla superchargers in London with 50 miles left. Charged to 100% drove around London centre about 25 miles drove back home (Manchester) and still had 30 miles left. So very pleased with efficiency and real range. All the best to you all 😃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 71
Has anyone noticed that the trade in valuations have been halved from 60 days to 30 days?

As previously mentioned I got a valuation two days ago, which expires on the 6th June.

Tesla either have a ace up their sleeve (like a space X rocket used for delivery) or there is a ship that has somehow gone under the radar somewhere.

It makes no sense to give valuations that are knowingly going to expire. Especially after telling me I wouldn’t get the valuation until they know for certain when delivery might be.

When did you order? I got exactly the same spec. Ordered 7th Feb. But EDD is just “May 2022”.
I also ordered on 7th Feb (M3/RWD/white/black interior) and my EDD has only ever been “May 2022”, never got down to specific date ranges like so many others on here.

Don’t honestly expect it in May, so will just wait patiently. Might ring up though if it gets to June and my EDD is STILL saying May!

Interesting that there’s a lease company now showing-
M3 LR MSM Black for delivery in 14-21 days.
M3 White Black seats for delivery in 6-8 weeks
M3 Black Black for delivery in 4-6 weeks.
When some of us with these configs are still
showing Nov and later delivery and we ordered back in Feb..

Interesting that there’s a lease company now showing-
M3 LR MSM Black for delivery in 14-21 days.
M3 White Black seats for delivery in 6-8 weeks
M3 Black Black for delivery in 4-6 weeks.
When some of us with these configs are still
showing Nov and later delivery and we ordered back in Feb..
My guess would be that lease companies over order knowing that these cars will be snapped up

Good chance that these specs are fixed and you can’t configure them in anyway

I also ordered on 7th Feb (M3/RWD/white/black interior) and my EDD has only ever been “May 2022”, never got down to specific date ranges like so many others on here.

Don’t honestly expect it in May, so will just wait patiently. Might ring up though if it gets to June and my EDD is STILL saying May!
Same spec and date. I have received an updated EDD a few times, all four week periods between May and June. But now it has reverted back to May only.

My Tesla rep just says more vehicles will get assigned as the month progresses and won’t commit to guaranteeing a Q2 delivery.

Went into Tesla to test the Y. They looked up my 3 order. I could see the screen they use and it gives loads of details like what port it’s coming in etc. but all they could say was it’s eligible for matching but no date.

Can get a Y in June, it’s clear Tesla prioritise these

Has anyone noticed that the trade in valuations have been halved from 60 days to 30 days?

As previously mentioned I got a valuation two days ago, which expires on the 6th June.

Tesla either have a ace up their sleeve (like a space X rocket used for delivery) or there is a ship that has somehow gone under the radar somewhere.

It makes no sense to give valuations that are knowingly going to expire. Especially after telling me I wouldn’t get the valuation until they know for certain when delivery might be.
I think the 30 days is the first offer, when you accept it goes to 60. Unless it’s changed. Mine expired and I am waiting a new one so I will let you know what it says

Blue / White Sr+\Rwd.

Something seems odd and I suggest you get on to Tesla direct. I ordered mine in Jan and took delivery in March along with hundreds of others in Ireland. Your spec does not seem unusual, so definitely worth following up