Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just some info from Berlin - I don't see any red calipers, do you?

Attachments

• 4E529E79-F127-4FCC-B4E6-52D79B86449A.jpeg
    4E529E79-F127-4FCC-B4E6-52D79B86449A.jpeg
    481.3 KB · Views: 58
Had an email from Tesla regarding my delayed inventory order from 3 weeks ago. ( I was supposed to collect it yesterday )
Do you think this is in relation to the overheating ryzen chips? Has an update been pushed out for that yet?

"Thank you for your email,
Let me try and explain why this has happened and why it has happened at short notice.
Before I do this, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this unexpected delay has caused.
We have done a voluntary recall of certain vehicles which we can rectify with a software update.
We must do these in batches as there is a limitation on how many we can resolve at one time.

the vehicles on the road have taken priority and will be updated first, this means that there will be a delay with some vehicles that are off the road, this is to look at ensuring the minimum amount of impact to customers.
Unfortunately, the vehicle you ordered, when you ordered was good to go until this voluntary recall happened.
We are now waiting on this to be updated so we can provide you with the perfect vehicle.
This is what has caused the unexpected delay.

If we can resolve this quickly, we will do so, and any expectations that are set are to give the most accurate guidelines, but we will also try to do our best to bring this forward, though this can not be guaranteed."
Been told the software fix has was rolled out in China all good next was Iceland and over the next few days Uk I have 28 May pick up got my Registration Number today