Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning and Welcome to all my new September class, to be honest i have gained zero information from Tesla over the months and 100% of information from this forum, so a massive massive thank you to everyone on here for keeping me sane and a massive massive congratulations to those whom finally have allocation. I think once the first shipment is sorted in the coming days or weeks we may see the next months EDD reduce as, people in the queue will then be allocated as EDD dates will come down and become a little more accurate again. The only certainty is this forum when it comes to Tesla, so again thank you all so much, your all amazing! :)

bloody Tesla, pushed from June to Nov, had to call my current lease company to extend my contract, and had to pay the expensive 2nd service!
You ordered in March same as lots more did including myself, we also had May - June delivery times and all been pushed back to Aug - Sept.

No surprises here, you should know not to take seriously what the EDD says.;)

Reactions: JOL1 and Daedalus
Got exactly the same spec and order date like you. Found a VIN in the source code yesterday. Collection: NEC
Still no VIN for me on this spec, I'm picking up from Southampton.

The only other oddity on my account is I still have an unused reservation I placed for one of the 2016 Model 3's when it was announced, still trying to get that refunded. Maybe that's causing me an issue.

Emma seems a very nice lady but I learned nothing I didn't already know.:p

Emma.jpg

Interesting, as other RWD orders are being told potentially August! 🙏
I know, but only because I’ve been following this thread!

My EDD has never said anything other than May, never jumped around or had a more specific date range.

I did wonder at first whether it had anything to do with the fact that I placed a refundable £1000 deposit with Tesla when the Model 3 was first released, but have only now exercised my option to purchase (maybe some kind of priority?) but hey, I’ve waited 5 years to purchase this car so what difference will another few months make lol?

Be interesting to see if it still says “May” when it gets to June 1st. Maybe they mean May 2023!!!

Reactions: partywme
I know, but only because I’ve been following this thread!

My EDD has never said anything other than May, never jumped around or had a more specific date range.

I did wonder at first whether it had anything to do with the fact that I placed a refundable £1000 deposit with Tesla when the Model 3 was first released, but have only now exercised my option to purchase (maybe some kind of priority?) but hey, I’ve waited 5 years to purchase this car so what difference will another few months make lol?

Be interesting to see if it still says “May” when it gets to June 1st. Maybe they mean May 2023!!!
My Dad’s M3 RWD order (white/black/Aeros) is in the same state, so you are not alone.

As previously predicted he is indeed savage about me potentially getting my Y before he gets his RWD 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Fezza and Daedalus
In all honesty I would rather a September delivery for my order than the estimated august delivery.

New plates are worth more money especially when it comes to future part exchange deals

I would say chances of getting a RWD in this quarter is 0%… only thing is if Tesla decide to try maximise quarter 3 and deliver cars throughout the months of July and August (historically they tend not to do this)