Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Texts going out - no scheduling yet, just "your vehicle is on the way"
Guys.this is normal and the usual routine. Little point highlighting over and over . It will be followed up with delivery dates to be scheduled, usually giving you a choice of slots over a 2 to 3 day period, but giving you one day to select a time . Just be ready to respond as slots fill up quickly as others select their preferred slot. Sit back and have a coffee and try to be happy that getting this text means a car is on the way .but you now have little option but to wait for the next text.

Reactions: sc20 and delta0
Can anyone advise what is needed on collection?

Never done it before, many thanks
Assuming you have paid in full, the process is efficient and seemless. They may ask to see evidence of Insurance (I think many times they don't). Just bring ID with you, wait in the queue, sign a form accepting delivery, your car is then active on your app, you will be given your keycard, shown where your car is, have the opportunity to inspect on site..and you drive away. There is no champagne, chocolates but it is an efficient process . How long you stay there depends on yourself.

That was the routine for me

Exciting to see some lease customers are getting texts!! I went through Zen Auto and haven’t received anything yet… anyone else? I should have gone through Lex haha!! Waiting in suspense here, hoping, and waiting….
There’s a few of us on here with Zen (June Delivery) batch orders.

I’ve had nothing so far beyond my RN number from Zen. No texts or anything and Tesla seems pretty consistent in being inconsistent with what they share with us all.

Thats my order, i didnt get any VIN assigned yet...

any hopes getting delivery in June? Greece

1653528701786.png

Reactions: Snowy77
There’s a few of us on here with Zen (June Delivery) batch orders.

I’ve had nothing so far beyond my RN number from Zen. No texts or anything and Tesla seems pretty consistent in being inconsistent with what they share with us all.
My current lease is with Zen and they are absolutely awful at communicating. You won’t hear anything from them and you’ll do all the chasing, I’m afraid. I’ll never use them again.

Thats my order, i didnt get any VIN assigned yet...

any hopes getting delivery in June? Greece

View attachment 808808
I don’t think you’ll get a VIN assignment until your EDD changes to a narrow window. Lots of people have May. Which means no vehicle assigned yet. We will either get lucky and it leaves on a boat soon. End on June / early July delivery. Or we might be pushed until August

Just joined this amazing forum. I ordered a MY LR White with Black Interior and 19" wheels on 20th May. Price went up £1k while I was completing the order details at 1am on Friday!! However, I have an estimated delivery date of 19th - 20th June, which seems very fast. It sounds like I have been allocated a cancellation, especially as I've paid a small premium due to the recent price increase. Hope this helps others.
I bloody hope not as I order 2 months earlier with the same spec. Mine is still showing November and has been for weeks after a may -June delivery slot

I just don't understand why some folks with the same spec who ordered much later than others get assigned before those who ordered earlier. 🤷‍♂️ I mean, just understanding why/the process would be enough for me. I don't deny anyone getting a vin. 😊
Some people deferred orders, some people ordered via a lease co who may have already had a bulk order in, or who may not have put the order in for another week or so.

Then if you put your tinfoil hat on, some orders have different spec (FSD), different purchase methods, trade-ins (inc Tesla v non-Tesla), collection location, etc.

An order with the ‘same spec and date’ suddenly isn’t as easy to compare.